BY SIMPLICITY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Simplicity Hands-Free Pumping Bra Kit is simple, effective and affordable. One size fits ALL (so no need to worry about sizing), the Simplicity works with all breast pumps, nursing bras or no nursing bra at all. Compact and easy to travel with, you... see more...

Review (1)
Jaime W.
Sidney, OH
I returned to work 6 weeks after having my baby. Choosing to breastfeed I have to take time out to pump. It can be time consuming to empty all of the milk from each breast. I was doing one at a time because how was I going to massage both breasts, hold two bottles and start the pump? So I looked around and ordered this kit. I'm amazed. I was able to get out a 3rd more milk, a whole extra feeding. And I love that I can adjust the bra to whatever I need. I would recommend this to all pumping moms!