BY UNKNOWN

simplehuman's Sensor Mirror Pro has a tru-lux system that simulates natural sunlight for a color-correct view. It offers 5X magnification and includes a 10X magnetic detailing mirror. Control over 50,000 LED color variations from presets or your phone. see more...

Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I love my mirror! I tend to not use the magnifying mirror as much as I thought I would (mostly because my face is a scary sight that close! lol)
But the size of this mirror is perfect. The lighting it provides is also wonderful, and lets you apply your makeup in such a way that when you step outside you wont be like WOW DID I EVEN BLEND?!
Lighting is everything. This was a great purchase!
Now if only it was a huge rectangle-- then Id love it even more!
Kelsey M.
Ruston, LA
I used to only use natural day light to do my makeup, but with this mirror I am able to do my makeup anytime and anywhere. With 50,000 different types of lighting I am able to mimic the same lighting.
Alle' Vron
I bought this when I had a fifty percent discount at my work. It's the BEST mirror ever. Anyway flaw you think you might have is visible with this mirror. Not only does it work exceptionally but it looks gorgeous as well. I have it in rose gold. It have a small attachment mirror for even more magnification.
Krista M.
San Jose, CA
Best investment in beauty tech I've made is the Simplehuman mirror in rose gold. Gorgeous design, easy-to-use, and has been a lifesaver for someone like me with failing eyesight. I was beginning to think my makeup skills were slipping, but it was my eyes (still pretty unfortunate), and this mirror has made it possible to create intricate and flawless eyeshadow designs, and helped me access my skin. I love this mirror, and I'm buying one for my mom!
taylor s.
Quincy, MA
Honestly, it’s the best mirror I’ve ever had. I️ love doing makeup but can’t afford or even have the room for one of those vanity mirrors. I️ don’t even have room to get a good ring light to light a mirror. My mom got me this and I use it everyday. It can connect to your phone to pic a light setting according to a previous picture that was taken. It’s motion activated (and it’s great like every time I️ go past it it lights up)
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Oh my gosh this is the best mirror ever. You can get a real view of what your skin looks like and target and dry patches or hairs, etc. the 10x multiplier is great for doing your brows. It is energy conserving by shutting itself off. It turns on when it senses your face or hand over the sensor. Could not ask for a better mirror. Is on the pricey side though.
BettyJo M.
Great mirror! I love the natural light effect. The price was a bit scary however, now that I have gotten used to the mirror I've realized it's 100% worth the $250 price tag. It has a five year warranty and an app that makes getting the perfect lighting easy! If you are looking to splurge on a great mirror, I recommend this one!
Brook F.
I really love this mirror. I had a hard time getting used to the magnification but now it makes it easier to ensure everything is blended out!
Isabelle O.
The mirror lights up automatically when you move to look into the mirror and turns off as you move out of frame. I love this feature as I am
definitely one for forgetting to turn this off after using them and wasting charge. You can fully turn the mirror of yourself by holding down the button on the base of the mirror until the light around the base turns red.

It uses a tru-lux lighting system which works to simulate natural lighting, so you'll know your makeup is colour correct and flawless! Simple Human promise that even after many years and regular use that the light won't diminish or fade as they use long lasting LEDs. No fittings are needed and it is cordless, making it portable which is great as let's be honest we don't always do our make up in the same room. The mirror includes a USB cord and adapter for charging, it takes about 5 hours to fully charge and lasts roughly 3 weeks with daily use. The height can also be adjusted so it can work for you whether you're tall or short, however you will need to place it on some sort of vanity so that it is level with your face before you begin otherwise you'll find yourself slouching.

A lot of magnification mirrors can distort your face around the edges but with this mirror the entire face is so clear you'll find your self noticing stray hairs in your brows that seem invisible in a regular mirror. Sometimes the level of detail this mirror picks up can be off putting but it'll improve not only your makeup routine but also your skin care because you really can see everything!

I have never loved a mirror more than this, its smart technology is great for the forgetful girl or guy. My makeup application and skin care has never been so easy. I would definitely get saving and add this mirror to your vanity.
Kristina M.
Glamcor Riki Skinny Mirror?! Anyone have this? How does it compare to the Simple Human pro mirro?? simplehuman® 8-Inch Sensor Mirror Pro