suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

50%

Horrifying to clean! The amount of grime that builds up within just a week is alarming. I've used this for over a year now and each time I clean it, I realize I need to clean it more frequently. It doesn't drain water well, so you can imagine water and gunk getting stunk in the holes especially. Also, there is a silicone lining along the edge that traps water inside, so that is something you want to consider removing and cleaning as well. I only just realized this the other day, and it was brown, slimy, stained, etc., so I gave up cleaning it and threw it away. TLDR: Seems really functional at first (space for brushes and sponges) BUT cleaning is an absolute nightmare. With something that is used daily in the kitchen, cleanliness should be a top priority.
I bought this as a gift for my fiancé and he loves it! It fits perfect on our sink and holds our sponge and cleaning brush. It’s very convenient and keeps everything in one place. This hangs right over the edge of your sink. It is stainless steel and looks really sleek. I highly recommend this product!