simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7
simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7

simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7"W x 4.5"D x 11.7"H, 1.2 lbs

BY SIMPLEHUMAN #58 in Makeup Tools

A 10x magnification sensor mirror that allows for the best light and reflection possible. This top-quality mirror provides 10x magnification with optimum brightness and color for close-up work like tweezing and applying eye makeup. The mirror automatically lights up as your face approaches so you never have to touch a button. The entire assembly folds flat into an included travel case for easy transport and unfolds for two different height alignments. Other benefits of the mirror include: - The tru-lux light system provides 550 lux and a color rendering index (CRI) of 90 more than twice as bright as the next best and more similar to natural sunlight. - The mirror features high-performance LEDs that are rated to perform like new after 40,000 hours that's an hour a day, every day, for more than 100 years so you never have to change a bulb. - The light recharges using a standard USB port. (One charge lasts up to eight weeks.) No alkaline batteries are required. - There are no cords to clutter up your countertop and the mirror is easy to use anywhere. This Set Contains: - 10X round mirror 4.75 inches in diameter with sensor-activated light - Protective travel case with zipper - USB power cable - Cleaning cloth - Limited five-year warranty see more...

simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7
simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7"W x 4.5"D x 11.7"H, 1.2 lbs
Mollie B.
Recently bought this mirror in the larger size and 5x magnification. I love it! It is beautifully made and the fact that you can use it without the cord is perfect. The lighting is true and illuminates well enough for me to do my makeup even in the dimmest of settings. It takes a little getting used to as you can see everything - things you never knew were there. The only downside is that I do still need to use a regular mirror at times to make sure the overall picture looks good. This is easily done with any of my mirrored makeup compacts. Expensive but worth it. If you buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond, you can use a 20% off coupon.
Kyle P.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mirror is a life, makeup and game changer!! I have been doing my makeup, eyeshadow, eyebrows and foundation for a very long time - very well I thought. Until, I finally decided to spend the money on this mirror. I know the price is a lot, but after you use it for a week you would pay twice that, I guarantee it!! This mirror has the best and latest technology. The mirror is magnified so you can see everything on your face clearly. What sets this mirror apart is the lighting. This mirror is the closest thing on the market to natural sun light. We get ready in our bathrooms, leave the house, see ourselves in another mirror and we look like crap - all because of poor lighting. On top of that you have no cord and the charge lasts a long time. I wouldn't say as long as is claimed but it all depends on how long you take to get ready. For me I normally have to charge it about every two weeks maybe less - but I take at least an hour to get ready each day. The light turns itself on and off when you sit down to do your makeup or leave which is a nice feature and time saver. I love being able to take this from my bathroom, to my vanity, living room, where ever I want to go with it. Its totally adjustable and the perfect weight. The true benefits of this mirror have to be experienced.... its hard to explain. I no longer have issues blending foundation, finding the right color, etc. Its a breeze to pluck my eyebrows, and my makeup has never looked better. I can blend and apply my eyeshadow with such detail now I can make it look like an Instagram pro. If your someone who rarely puts on makeup then this probably isn't for you - but if you are someone who loves makeup, applying makeup and improving your skills then this is the best money you could spend. I didn't want to spend the money on the first one, but after getting it I went and bought another, so I now own two. If you have a lot of high-end makeup then make the investment in the lighting that will truly blow you away with the results you will get - and finally get your money out of all that makeup at the same time!!
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the large size and had it taken. Tried to replace it by getting the iHome mirror for $50 less and I couldn't do it. I had to get this one back. Your makeup application will never be the same again. This mirror is life changing!
Armendy  D.
Hartwell , GA
Love!!!! This mirror is amazing! I own the large size! I use it every day and I could not live with out it. I highly recommend this mirror! It is extremely convenient when the power goes out!!! Definitely recommend!
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with this mirror because it has made me super critical of my own skin since you can see every single pore. But the lights around the mirror I simply cannot live without. Wish there was an option for no magnification.
Karen S.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The largest one is the best one to work it saw it on tati 's youtube channel and I found it half price at marshalls so please check marshalls ross and tjmax it normally cost 440 got it for 210
Casey H.
Greencastle, IN
This product is definitely an investment, but well worth it. I actually have the larger size sensor mirror and am so glad I finally invested in a good mirror. I have horrible lighting in the room I do my makeup in and the lights that turn on and off automatically when sensing your face mimics natural light which is the light best for applying makeup in. Also, it shows the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to those stray hairs and clogged pores. Although a shock at first, it makes it much easier to eliminate those pesky, unwanted problems you might not catch until you're sitting in your car with the sun shining bright.
Hannah Nelvy S.
Union, NJ
I got the bigger size of sensor mirror and it actually good. I've been having it for almost a year. The light is not too bright that will hurt your eyes but it's enought to see small details of your face, it can even magnify your pores. It's pretty helpful in applying makeup especially when you have dark room. This is one of the best investments I have in my room. I bought it bed bath beyond. You should definitely give it a shot.
Mariah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my sensor mirror from The Container Store. It was on sale, supposed to be 249...got it for 139. Yes, it was returned and the only reason why I gave it four stars is because the small mirror is missing when I bought it. It's awesome! You can definitely charge it via USB port. It lasts me for about a week. The light itself is so pretty and not blinding haha! It's a good investment! ❤️ worth every penny spent!
Gianni A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently own the 8 in mirror and I couldn't be more happy. I used to think my foundation was pretty well blended out until I looked at myself in this mirror. It points out even the smallest inconsistencies in your face. I don't know how I've lived without it. It's definitely pricey, but you have to think of it as an investment. The mirror itself is cordless and rechargeable. Double bonus.
Rachel P.
Burbank, CA
I know the simplehuman mirror details state that one charge lasts up to 8 weeks (not sure if that's with regular use), but my simplehuman mirror has never lasted even close to that long with one charge. I was just wondering what the average amount of time people usually get with one charge and regular daily usage is.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
Do any beauty mirrors come close to the simple human one?? Looking for a cheaper option. simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7"W x 4.5"D x 11.7"H, 1.2 lbs
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Any suggestions on a good light for beauty station? I have a great lighted mirror but what I look like in there compared to my very well lit bathroom is soooo different! simplehuman simplehuman mini sensor mirror 5.7"W x 4.5"D x 11.7"H, 1.2 lbs Is the mirror I have