by simplehuman

Sensor mirror lights up automatically as your face approaches Touch-control brightness provides fast - intuitive control over a continuous range of brightness Tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight - allowing you to see full and flawless color variation Light setting selector to see yourself in full sunlight or true-to-life candlelight Durable - freestanding design One side features 5x magnification to view entire face Other side features 1x true view with a 10x window for detail application Cordless Rechargeable- single charge lasts up to 5 weeks LED bulbs are rated to perform like new after 40,000 hours Measures 5.3" L x 9.1" W x 15.6" H Model ST3024

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of simplehuman Sensor Mirror Trio, 8" Round with Touch-Control Brightness, 5X, 1x, 10x Magnification, Brushed Stainless Steel!
Rockwall TX
I highly recommend buying this mirror. The lighting and the 5x magnifying let’s you see everything. Life just got 100% better apply makeup. It’s motion detector sensitive, it also has a self charging battery so you won’t need to plug it into an electrical outlet. It’s worth every penny ladies. You won’t be unsatisfied, oh I can’t forget you can also adjust the lighting to your likings!
Cold Lake, AB
I absolutely love this mirror. I’m so use to using [email protected] put my makeup on that i ended up purchasing the 8” one for travel. It’s hands down the best mirror I’ve ever had.