simplehuman Pink 8" Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control

BY SIMPLEHUMAN

See yourself in the best light with a sensor mirror from simplehuman. The sensor mirror lights up automatically as your face approaches. Its tru-lux light system simulates natural sunlight, allowing you to see full color variation, so you'll know when your makeup is color-correct and flawless. Touch control brightness gives you fast, intuitive control over a continuous range of brightness levels.Unlike traditional makeup vanity mirrors' bulb lighting, our long-lasting LEDs won't burn out or diminish even after many years of use. The LEDs are rated to last like new after 40,000 hours - that's 1 hour per day for over 100 years. This mirror offers a 5x magnification, distortion-free view so that you can see your entire face all at once in exceptional detail. Additional features and benefits:tru-lux light system: at 800 lux and with a color rendering index (CRI) of 95, the tru-lux light system is more than twice as bright and more closely simulates natural sunlight than the next bestsensor on/off: automatically lights up as your face approaches the mirror - no need to touch any buttonstouch pad: use to adjust the mirror's brightness between 100 and 800 luxgo cord-free & #033;: no messy cords to take up space on your bathroom countertop or vanityrechargeable: one charge lasts up to 5 weeksmaximum adjustability: the mirror tilts back fully and its height can be adjusted to ensure you always have a comfortable viewdistortion-free: precise curvature for distortion-free optics - even around the mirror's edgeshigh reflectivity: ultra-clear, high-quality glass backed by high-purity aluminum coating provides superior reflectivity and clarity see more...

simplehuman Pink 8" Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control

Start your review of simplehuman Pink 8" Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mila Z.
I love this mirror and I am so glad I got it. Light is natural and you can adjust is how bright you want it to be. You can see all the little details on your face, every hair... Helps you so much too see everything and make sure make up is applied well, eyebrows are plucked perfectly, the only thing I have trouble with mine is that sometimes I would be in front of it for a while and it keeps turning off 😒 It has sensor when you get close light comes on but when you are trying to make that eyeliner perfect and it keeps turning off it's very annoying
Lisa C.
I purchased this mirror at Nieman Marcus as a Christmas gift for my daughter. She absolutely LOVES it. It is the perfect size for her vanity and has all of the features she wanted. I have had a great experience with customer service so I knew this was a great purchase!
Christina D.
Fairly pricey for a mirror but I love it. This mirror is 8" with a fixed 5x magnification (it does not have a flip normal mirror side like other vanity mirrors) at 600 lux brightness.

Brightness is perfect. Most mirrors tend to be very dim (and very warm/yellow tinted) and I find this is great even in a dark room for makeup and whatever other detail work you need to do. The light it provides is very neutral white (not too cool so no washing out fluorescent dead face) and leans towards natural daylight. It uses a sensor at the top to auto turn on/off which you must be around 8 inches from to activate and it stays on for about 4-5 seconds after you move away. There is a power button at the bottom to keep the sensor from lighting but this is not an on/off switch for the light itself.

The magnification is something I had to get used to since my last mirror was one of those kinds that had a normal 0 magnification and then the flipside had a magnified version. But it isn't like the other simplehuman mirror that is smaller with 10x magnification. That one would give you some sort of complex if you had to look at how huge your pores seemed every day. With the combination of brightness and magnification of this mirror, I find it comfortable to do my makeup even when I am wearing glasses that day (I'm sure my bespectacled brethren know the frustration of trying to squint and do your eye makeup).

The mirror neck can be adjusted for height (new purchases will have to use some force to pull it up for the first time; do not be afraid of breaking it, just tug the spot above the grey ring upwards) and goes up for about 4 extra inches. It can also tilt upwards a fair bit and swivels if needed.

It comes with a usb charging cable and an outlet adapter. It should blink green near the base while charging and be a solid green when fully charged which then you can unplug it and use anywhere up to 5 weeks before needing to plug in again.

So yeah, it's a great mirror. Again, a bit to invest for a mirror but I feel it was a good purchase and would recommend it to others.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I got this mirror for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's pricey, to the point that I would have never purchased it myself. I was elated to receive it as a gift. It is so beautiful and looks amazing on my desk/vanity. I love that it's cordless, most of the time. You only need the cord when you charge it. The light is just perfect. Not too warm or cool, very bright but not too bright. Surprisingly, I wish that it just had an easily accessible on/off switch instead of the sensor. The sensor turns off when I reach for a brush or product. It's just a slight inconvenience. There is a button on the very bottom but that's not easy to use every day.
Nicci G.
I wanted to love this so bad - having no cords is HUGE, and the light is really bright and clear. Unfortunately it's too short for me to use comfortably, and the magnification distorts my face unless I stay a very specific distance from the mirror. If they made a 1x magnification I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Olivia L.
Bethlehem, PA
Pricey but worth it. It gives you the perfect lighting so you don't have to worry about looking horrible in natural lighting when you do your makeup in a poorly lit room. Its hard for me to do my makeup in any other mirror after using this one!
Ulysses D.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
Love this mirror . The only mirror I’ve ever purchased with a long lasting battery . It also has a great warranty that comes with it
Hailey D.
Calgary, Alberta
A good mirror but not worth the high price tag. I'm happy enough with it, but in retrospect I probably would have gone with a cheaper alternative. The lighting it great, I live in a basement suite and have horrible lighting so I wanted something to mimic natural light. The downside is the automatic sensor for the light is really annoying. You have to be quite close for it to sense you and it turns off very quickly (every time I lean away for a few seconds to grab another product). To remedy this I've started draping something small (like a sock or fabric headband) over the sensor to trick the mirror into sensing me. I've also heard of people taping over the sensor. Another annoying thing is the neck on mine won't extend at all (they're supposed to, I think I might have gotten a faulty product?) so I have to place textbooks underneath it when I need it to be higher.

Bloomingdale's

Bloomingdale's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.