simplehuman Mini Round Step Can uploaded by Lorna W.simplehuman Mini Round Step Can uploaded by Lorna W.simplehuman Mini Round Step Can uploaded by Lorna W.

BY SIMPLEHUMAN

Classic and versatile design ideal for any environment Deluxe Edition Our fingerprint-proof round step can is designed for superior durability and strength, updated with our patented lid shox technology and a durable, solid steel platform pedal and step area.  The smartbucket bag change system and ergonomic features make this classic can great for any space. 4.5L / 1.2 gallon For a custom fit use our Code A simplehuman liners Features: lid shox technology open back lid smartbucket bag change system durable solid steel platform pedal slim profile hinge fingerprint-proof finish non-skid base Tools for efficient living® Materials: lid:  fingerprint-proof stainless steel body:  fingerprint-proof stainless steel inner bucket:  dent-proof plastic pedal and step area:  solid stainless steel Dimensions: 7.6"W x 12.1"L x see more...

Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I registered for the Polished Stainless Steel Fingerprint-Proof 4-1/2-Liter Round Wastebasket by simplehuman on my wedding registry and was lucky enough to receive these wastebaskets for a bridal shower gift. I like the lidded design for use in my bathrooms, as I have two small dogs who are quite the garbage pickers. This design deters them from stealing whatever Kleenex or rubbish winds up in the trash and turning it into confetti. I also like the lid, especially in my guest bathroom. It draws attention away from the trash if I have forgotten to empty it before having guests over and does not leave me looking messy or unorganized. The Polished Stainless Steel Fingerprint-Proof 4-1/2-Liter Round Wastebasket includes a small inner pail that removes for easy cleaning and emptying into the trash each week. The inner pail is easily lined with the specialty bags by simplehuman or leftover grocery bags from your last trip to the store (though they are a little big and need to be tucked for a finished look. The stainless steel on the exterior is easily wiped clean with a stainless steel spray and rag, I prefer using 409 stone and steel cleaner. It works well and keeps them looking brand new. These are a little more expensive than traditional bathroom trash cans, but I have had mine for over a year and they have held up to my family, friends and dogs. They can be found at local retail stores (like Bed Bath and Beyond) where coupons can be applied, so that helps to cut the cost. Overall, these are a great trash can, easy to use and maintain and keep unwanted attention away from your trash.
Lara C.
Wellesley, MA
This trash can keeps all of the things that I don't want to see, smell, or touch (or anyone else in the house for that matter) hidden. Super easy to empty. Great addition to the bathroom!
Erin P.
Perfect for smelly diapers and other yucky things! Contains the germs and the smell but I wish it was just a tad bigger because I have to change the bag a lot.
Ashley C.
Windsor Locks, CT
I have one of this and they are perfect. I use it all the time for my little ones diapers. I'm very glad I have one.
Lorna W.
I bought this trash can on a recommendation after considering two different models. My previous bathroom can got rust spots all over it, so I was looking for something that wasn't going to cause that problem, but this actually ended up being extremely superior to my old one. I have a bad back and this opens far enough that I can stand up straight and just drop the trash straight in with no problems. My old can it would bounce off the lid, but this lid lifts completely up.

I didn't have problems with wobbling, I find mine only moves if I'm too rough with stepping on the pedal, it really only takes a gentle press.

I also really like the raised lettering (logo) and the fact that the bag (it comes with a few free bags too) can be tucked under the rim of the bin, meaning it's not super visible from the outside; this is a great feature if you have cats who like to chew plastic! It's advertised as fingerprint proof and while you can fingerprint the pedal, the rest of it lives up to it's promise, which is a nice bonus. I'll definitely be buying this in the future (if it ever breaks!)