BY SIMPLEHUMAN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The simplehuman compact dishrack has been streamlined to fit perfectly on the kitchen counter or in the sink.  The integrated drip tray with built-in spout takes up less room on the counter, yet still drains as efficiently as our full-size models.  The dishrack can also be used in the sink to completely free up counter space. This small dishrack sits on the counter or in the sink, making it ideal for freeing up valuable counter space in smaller kitchens. High-grade stainless steel Rust-proof, extra sturdy steel wire. Drip tray/plate holder Drip tray holds dishes securely and is removable for easy cleaning. High-grade stainless steel Rust-proof, extra sturdy steel wire. Removable spout Simply remove the spout to place the dishrack inside the sink. Dimensions:  12.9"D x 14.5"W x 7.1"H ; see more...

• Is that a tray attached to the bottom of the rack?!1 Answers
Review (1)
Jessica O.
When my husband and I were registering for our wedding I immediately scanned this one. It is very sleek and clean looking. It is the perfect size and holds a good amount of dishes. Love that it has its own little spout for water to drain I to your sink. My only thing is the water tray underneath sometimes falls off leaving us with a puddle of water on the counter.
Laurie S.
Is that a tray attached to the bottom of the rack?!