BY SIMPLEHUMAN

Perfect to hang and store in your bathroom to squeegee your shower stall. Also great for windows in your home. Our foldaway squeegee has an die-cast zinc handle that folds up for easy storage.  The precisely angled blade and weighted handle are designed to promote a smooth glide across surfaces for an easy, streak-free clean. Comes with a suction cup for convenient hanging and storage. Materials: die-cast zinc anodized aluminum durable rubber blade Comes with hook with suction cup. Streak-free clean Precisely angled blade is designed to promote an easy, streak-free clean. Folds up for storage Handle folds up for easy storage Easy to hang and store Comes with a suction cup so you can easily hang and store the squeegee ; see more...

Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
I use this to try and clean my shower doors it really helps getting the scum off. And not leaving wet marks.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
My husband has several of these they work great and leaves little water behind. They are so inexpensive and effective
Lindsey B.
Lodi, CA
We have this squeegee in our shower and I love that it folds. It's a great value and compact. I believe I bought it at Target. I'd definitely recommend this squeegee and anything of the Simple Human brand.
May S.
GARDEN GROVE, Ca
I have granite countertops and I cook a lot. The most effective way I've found that cleans the best is to scrub them with a sponge then use this!
Nelly N.
I have 2.. One for my windows & the other one for my shower.. It's a great little gadget..
Rose P.
Makes cleaning shower doors and house windows so easy. I have two, one for the bathroom and one for outside cleaning.
Megan C.
Centertown, KY
Love these little things! Perfect for cleaning I'm the shower and small windows. Also is easily stored!
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
I love the convenience of the simplehuman fold away squeegee! This one in particular is really easy to store because the handle rotates around the squeegee blade. I love using squeegees in my shower to prevent water buildup and those unsightly droplet marks on my glass shower walls!
Barbara D.
This fold away squeegee is perfect for storing in small spaces when not in use.
Ameriki J.
Clemmons, NC
What different ways do you use this?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert
Will this work on automobile windows?
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Mega Parent Expert
How much do these cost in comparison to ones that do no fold away?
Bertha C.
Does this squeegee really work?
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Does it clear away soap scum?