Aminda R.
Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA

Do you really want to spend that much money for a garbage can?
Sheldon J.
Sheldon J.
Jan. 30, 2015, 1:20 a.m.
Have you looked into similar trash cans with the same features, this is a steal at this price. $50 for a trash can is still overpriced in my opinion, but I don't want to keep buying the $20-30 trash cans once a year. This one will definitely last years and it is worth it for me (family members already ordered two after seeing mine).
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
March 31, 2014, 2:54 a.m.
It really is worth it if you have kids. I love the locking feature, to prevent little hands from accidentally tossing items other than trash; plus the foot feature is convenient when your hands are full!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Sept. 13, 2013, 10:59 p.m.
That is exactly what I said until we got one. This can is perfect for those with toddlers or cats. The lid locks and keeps curious ones out - also closes on it's own. We love it!
Lara R.
Lara R.
May 9, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
No way, that is just ridiculous.
Influenster M.
April 3, 2013, 10:24 a.m.
My place of work had this can and it broke within weeks. Not worth the price.
Katy E.
Katy E.
March 28, 2013, 5:07 a.m.
In my opinion, you could either buy an $10, ugly and easily broken trashcan or spend $50 on an attractive and durable trashcan. While one option is definitely cheaper, I know that I won't be needing to re-purchase a trashcan within the next 10 years, since this product comes with a 10 year warranty. Quality > quantity.
Liz M.
Liz M.
March 14, 2013, 8:32 a.m.
I think its the quality of the trash can that is worth the high price tag. Maybe it lasts much longer than a regular priced trash can.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
March 7, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
No but its something u got to have.
Dec. 26, 2012, 4:20 a.m.
No, i received it as a gift but my boyfriemd broke it, i loved it...whish someone would buy me a new one
Dec. 10, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
No that is crazy there is no way...
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Dec. 9, 2012, 2:44 p.m.
Want to? No. But it's worth it. Keeps my puppy out of there!
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
Dec. 3, 2012, 4:45 p.m.
Not at all
Sara N.
Sara N.
Nov. 29, 2012, 5:52 p.m.
Not worth it. I got this as a wedding gift.

Join Now