Aminda R.
Toppenish, WA
Do you really want to spend that much money for a garbage can?
Sheldon J.
Sheldon J.
2 years, 9 months ago
Have you looked into similar trash cans with the same features, this is a steal at this price. $50 for a trash can is still overpriced in my opinion, but I don't want to keep buying the $20-30 trash cans once a year. This one will definitely last years and it is worth it for me (family members already ordered two after seeing mine).
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
3 years, 7 months ago
It really is worth it if you have kids. I love the locking feature, to prevent little hands from accidentally tossing items other than trash; plus the foot feature is convenient when your hands are full!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
4 years, 2 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
That is exactly what I said until we got one. This can is perfect for those with toddlers or cats. The lid locks and keeps curious ones out - also closes on it's own. We love it!
Lara R.
Lara R.
4 years, 6 months ago
No way, that is just ridiculous.
4 years, 7 months ago
My place of work had this can and it broke within weeks. Not worth the price.
Katy E.
Katy E.
4 years, 7 months ago
In my opinion, you could either buy an $10, ugly and easily broken trashcan or spend $50 on an attractive and durable trashcan. While one option is definitely cheaper, I know that I won't be needing to re-purchase a trashcan within the next 10 years, since this product comes with a 10 year warranty. Quality > quantity.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 8 months ago
I think its the quality of the trash can that is worth the high price tag. Maybe it lasts much longer than a regular priced trash can.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Louisa, KY
4 years, 8 months ago
No but its something u got to have.
4 years, 10 months ago
No, i received it as a gift but my boyfriemd broke it, i loved it...whish someone would buy me a new one
4 years, 11 months ago
No that is crazy there is no way...