BY SIMPLE WISHES

Simple Wishes Hands-free Breast Pump Bustier Simple Wishes Hands-free Breast Pump Bustier is a bra that automatically pumps breast milk to bottles attached to it. It has a unique bottle holding design that helps reduce milk spillage, while increasing production. The bra can be used with all types of electric pumps and can even pump both breasts simultaneously for more milk. Features: Automatically pumps milk into bottles Can be worn throughout the day Reduces milk spillage and increases breast milk production Ideal for multitasking mothers Can be worn as a bustier, halter or a racer-back-style undergarment see more...

• This is actually something people use? Wow how is it nursing moms? 2 Answers
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
This is a lifesaver I can use both hands ,very comfortable while wearing it .
I realize I pump less so 10 minutes before I finish I take it off and start massaging my breast .
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
This bra has been a lifesaver for me. Before I was simply holding the pump and doing one breast at a time. Now I can sit at my computer or in the chair and not have to worry. I can pump both at the same time, which cuts pumping time in half.

The fit is great for me and it comes with an extension if you need bigger than a XL. I am 42C and it fits fine without the extension. It washes very well and is a MUST for anyone going back to work or pumping for their baby!
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I'm really happy I found this bra. It was very useful when I went back to work and had to breast pump. The fabric is quite comfortable and resistant. It's easy to wash and I really like that it's easy to adjust to your right size. Highly recommend to any moms that have to breast pump.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse , NY
This was one of the best items I bought and used for nursing. As an EP'er you feel like you're attached to the pump all day. This bra never stretched out, It kept my hands free, and was easy to clean and adjustable. I tell all my friends to get this when looking for a pumping bra.
Wyther W.
Wyther W.
Murrieta, CA
I'm so glad I purchased this product. I was sick and tired of holding my pump with my hands and not being able to do anything while pumping. This definitely made an improvement for me in that aspect. However, there are a few things I dislike about this product. The first being that the straps that come with it are really uncomfortable. The pieces of fabric that the removable straps hook on to are uncomfortable and rub on my skin after a while. As such, I started using the bra without the straps and typically wear it underneath a sports bra for easy pumping access. After about a month the elasticity started to wear out on the product and it didn't seem to fit as snugly anymore. It still works well enough it just doesn't stay up as well due to the lack of tightness.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert
I couldn't pump without this bra! After my emergency c section at 27 weeks, I honestly ordered this first thing because it's such a lifesaver to be hands free while pumping. Plus, their customer service is top notch!
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE! ! my daughter was EBF I worked full time so I pumped a lot. I had bought a cheap meDela bra a first and it sacked of bad I ended up just holding both flanges. I eventually invested in the simple wishes and let me tell you...you won't turn back. amazing product works great 100% hands free. I am a DD and didn't have any issues. I recommend this product immensely.
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
This was an essential component to my sanity while my daughter was in the nicu. I was constantly pumping and having my hands free allowed me to relax and take a moment to breath. Would highly recommend.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I hated this! I returned it. It didn't hold up it pulled my boobs down. I didn't like it, I still had to hold up the suction cups up. It didn't work for me at all.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
This bra /feeder is nice an comfy an very stylish to wear under my clothes
Denise R.
Denise R.
This is actually something people use? Wow how is it nursing moms?