Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regula...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a dream come true for pumping Momma's! I think it fits great, and works well with my pump! I have not had any issues.
Megan M.
Mega Parent Expert
This is THE BEST gift a nursing mom can have. It fits a huge range of sizes so it works through engorgement and after size wise. You can wear this and pump while eating lunch/working/reading etc!!
Karen H.
Mega Parent Expert
Great tool for breastfeeding! Makes it so easy so I can have my hands free. Comfortable and easy to use. Highly recommend getting this. Only downer is the velcro sometimes itches a little bit nothing major.
Ginny D.
I was so grateful to buy this pumping bra! I hated sitting there while I was pumping, so having the ability to pump both sides at once was a definite plus! The bra was comfortable and washed well! What can I say, the moment I could pump while eating my lunch, I was sold!
Isabelle L.
Moncton
Mega Parent Expert
I'd love to give this a go am still looking for a pump I'd like to try this one I know lots of mom's told me to get it as soon as I can
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra