Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
Burlington, NJ
Perfect for hands free pumping! Would be better if it came in bigger sizes. I find it hard to zip up.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I use my hand free pumping bra all the time. It took a while to get used to it (especially the look) but I couldn't lie without it. I can now hold and read a book or magazine or even write emails while I pump. It makes pumping so much easier and more efficient.
Nicole I.
Nicole I.
Townsend, DE
Love it! Makes it so much easier to do other things while pumping. I like that it's adjustable and comfortable and still holds really well. It was actually recommended to me by one of the doctors at the hospital when I had my baby.
Anne B.
Anne B.
Stockton, CA
Pumping can take so much time. This bra makes it easier to multitask while pumping. It was really a life saver for me. I could even hold my daughter while using the pump.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Orlando, FL
Way better than the medela one! Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
So much better at keeping the flanges from your pump in place! Much better than other pumping bras out there.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Berlin Hts, OH
This is great for hands free pumping. I really think it is convenient and essential if you are an exclusive pumper. I was not aware that you could purchase the front middle extenders when I bought it, and I almost need one. Other than that, the back/rib cage is full extendable to various sizes for the perfect fit.
Dakota S.
Dakota S.
It works so well I was able to do anything I wanted while wearing this pumping didn't affect me and make me be sick in one spot for 10 minutes
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
I looooove this bra! I use it at work 5 days a week and it really helps me multi task. I can send emails and write progress notes and not have to worry about holding bottles/pump parts. It's ease to clean and its adjustable so you can still use it as you begin to loose baby weight. If you are pumping, you need this bra.
Candice D.
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a dream come true for pumping Momma's! I think it fits great, and works well with my pump! I have not had any issues.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra