Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #45 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regula...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
This is a life saver!
It's so hard to hold the bottles and flanges up to your breast for 20 minutes especially if you're having to do other things.
I recommend this!
Alicia D.
Tremont City, OH
Great product! Love that it's adjustable so as you lose baby weight you can continue to wear it. I wouldn't have made it exclusively pumping with out this bra!
Nicole C.
West Richland, WA
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Got this for a gift with my third child. While its a great product and loved the way it worked my son never took to a bottle so it became useless for me.
Dakota S.
It works so well I was able to do anything I wanted while wearing this pumping didn't affect me and make me be sick in one spot for 10 minutes
Candice D.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a dream come true for pumping Momma's! I think it fits great, and works well with my pump! I have not had any issues.
Alicia H.
Since I had a preemie, I started off only pumping since she couldn't breastfeed. I have 2 of these and they are amazing.
Andrea D.
ORLANDO, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Way better than the medela one! Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Really great for the price. This is so handy and helpful to make pumping less of a hassle. Comfortable and well made.
Kathryn N.
Newnan, GA
By far the best hands free bra, and it really does fit all those sizes. High quality, no issues with the zipper.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra