Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regula...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
I use my hand free pumping bra all the time. It took a while to get used to it (especially the look) but I couldn't lie without it. I can now hold and read a book or magazine or even write emails while I pump. It makes pumping so much easier and more efficient.
Nicole I.
Townsend, DE
Love it! Makes it so much easier to do other things while pumping. I like that it's adjustable and comfortable and still holds really well. It was actually recommended to me by one of the doctors at the hospital when I had my baby.
Jennifer B.
Allen Park, MI
This is hands-down one of the best purchases I made as a new breastfeeding mom. I exclusively pump now and I can't imagine being able to get anything done if I didn't have this bra! Definitely recommend!
Shannon F.
Denver, CO
Worth every penny! LOVE that it adjusts to any size and can be tightened or loosened any amount. This has saved me while having to pump at work full time. Being able to be hands free allows me to still be able to work while pumping or just enjoy a book!
Taryn B.
This is essential for moms who need to pump at work! It's comfortable and keeps everything in place while keeping your hands free. I love that it's adjustable as your size changes, too.
Anne B.
Stockton, CA
Pumping can take so much time. This bra makes it easier to multitask while pumping. It was really a life saver for me. I could even hold my daughter while using the pump.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
This is a life saver!
It's so hard to hold the bottles and flanges up to your breast for 20 minutes especially if you're having to do other things.
I recommend this!
Alicia D.
Tremont City, OH
Great product! Love that it's adjustable so as you lose baby weight you can continue to wear it. I wouldn't have made it exclusively pumping with out this bra!
Nicole C.
West Richland, WA
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Got this for a gift with my third child. While its a great product and loved the way it worked my son never took to a bottle so it became useless for me.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra