Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #41 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regula...6 Answers
Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Stacy M.
North Liberty, IA
I loved this hands free pump bustier! I did not have one with my first little one which made pumping hard and stressful. Upon a friend's advice I bought one for my second little one and LOVED IT! The fabric is amazingly comfortable and the back is adjustable for one size to fit multiple body types. It also helps whenever you start to lose the baby weight! my only complaint about this product is that I didn't buy 2 of them so when I was waking one I had a spare to wear. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, pumping exclusively or not!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this bra a few weeks after I got home from the hospital and I literally have never made a better purchase. If you have a double electric pump, do not waste your time without a pumping bra. I've heard this bra is 1000X better than the one made by madela but I wouldn't know because I never felt the need to try another. This one is perfect and fits true to size.
Latina  H.
This definitely makes pumping easier to be able to have your handsfree. I like that the band is adjustable, since it has the velcro strip. I ordered the extra large because I am a 42DD and I have room to expand it if needed. You can wear it strapless or strapless (the strap is included). It also has a zipper in the front which makes it a breeze to put on and take off. Just put it in the washer to clean it. The only problem that I have had is with the plastic and the velcro which has scratched up my hand.
Sarah F.
Tipp city , OH
This is a great product for any mother who will need to pump regularly to supply their child with milk. I use it at work and it makes pumping over lunch possible. It is not discreet but neither is holding the pumps with your hands. Only a slight issue with the placement of the holes just because my nipples face outward.
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
If you spend any amount of time pumping, invest in one of these! Game Changer! I didn't use one with my first kid as I pumped daily at work for a year, so I was either pumping one side at a time or balancing against something to hold the flanges in place. This allows you to be completely hands free which means you can be productive or just surf the internet on your phone :)
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
MUST HAVE. I'm going back to work soon so I'm trying to get my frozen stash going. I'm able to pump both sides and still work on other things as well. It's about $30 but totally worth it. It's very sturdy and has a bunch of various ways to adjust it to the perfect size. I wouldn't wear it all day as a regular bra but I wouldn't be caught without it.
Louie M.
Helped me do multitasking, never thought it would be so helpful. There was this time where I got tired of holding the bottles so that is why I bought these. Would recommend these to all who pumps. Just wished it came with a bigger size.
Aubrey M.
This bra is a life saver. I exclusively pumped for 6 weeks while my son was in the NICU and then pumped at work for almost a year after. This made it so much easier! It pretty much works with any pump flanges and doesn't take long to get fitted properly (they are adjustable to an extent). It holds the flanges tightly (I never had leaking issues) and allows you to pump both sides at once and have your hands free for whatever else you need to do.
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
I looooove this bra! I use it at work 5 days a week and it really helps me multi task. I can send emails and write progress notes and not have to worry about holding bottles/pump parts. It's ease to clean and its adjustable so you can still use it as you begin to loose baby weight. If you are pumping, you need this bra.
Aimee M.
Berlin hts, OH
This is great for hands free pumping. I really think it is convenient and essential if you are an exclusive pumper. I was not aware that you could purchase the front middle extenders when I bought it, and I almost need one. Other than that, the back/rib cage is full extendable to various sizes for the perfect fit.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra