Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regula...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know how anyone pumps without this. I have been exclusively pumping for the last 2 years (2 babies back to back). I pump every 2 hours around the clock and I would never get anything else done if I didn't have this. Easy to use, comfortable to wear, adjustable which is perfect postpartum so it will fit your ever changing post baby body.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Without this I wouldn't have pumped for as long as I did. This is a life changer you can pump and feed baby on other breast or hold baby use the bathroom watch tv browse the wed it enables you to do whatever you normally do wouldn't pump without it
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this bra! It allows me to pump hands free. I'm able to pump and feed. It has an adjustable Velcro back and it can be used as a strapless bra if need be. It has a front zipper for ease of removal after your pump session
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect hands free bra! I use it at home while trying to get things done and I also use it at work trying to eat my lunch! I love that you can adjust it to fit perfectly and don't have to keep buying new bras because your breasts keep changing! Love it!
Lauren L.
If your planning on nursing, then your planning on getting a breast pump. Plan to get the breast pump hands free bra. It's amazing. You don't have to guess what size your ever changing breasts will be. The hands free fact alone is worth it's weight in gold. I would and do not recommend or condone this- but I would drive to work and pump,pump on my lunch (hand free inhaling my food) and pump on my way home. I'd much rather be nursing or holding my baby when I got home instead of pumping.
Amber Y.
Parma, MI
If you spend any amount of time pumping, invest in one of these! Game Changer! I didn't use one with my first kid as I pumped daily at work for a year, so I was either pumping one side at a time or balancing against something to hold the flanges in place. This allows you to be completely hands free which means you can be productive or just surf the internet on your phone :)
Louie M.
Helped me do multitasking, never thought it would be so helpful. There was this time where I got tired of holding the bottles so that is why I bought these. Would recommend these to all who pumps. Just wished it came with a bigger size.
Aubrey M.
This bra is a life saver. I exclusively pumped for 6 weeks while my son was in the NICU and then pumped at work for almost a year after. This made it so much easier! It pretty much works with any pump flanges and doesn't take long to get fitted properly (they are adjustable to an extent). It holds the flanges tightly (I never had leaking issues) and allows you to pump both sides at once and have your hands free for whatever else you need to do.
Evelyn K.
If your a D + don't think about buying this it will not support anything. Once the bottles start to fill your breasts will start to droop and the bustier will be useless. The bottle will start to pull on your breasts.
Marlie S.
I had a friend buy me this bra before I went back to work. At first, I didn't think that I needed a hands free bra, but I was definitely wrong! It is perfect for pumping and multitasking. It washes SO well and keeps its shape. I will definitely "pay it forward" for someone in the future.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra