Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I don't know how anyone pumps without this. I have been exclusively pumping for the last 2 years (2 babies back to back). I pump every 2 hours around the clock and I would never get anything else done if I didn't have this. Easy to use, comfortable to wear, adjustable which is perfect postpartum so it will fit your ever changing post baby body.
Catarina C.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert
This was a life savior whenever I had to pump at work. It held the bottles in place and I could continue writing or answering emails on my iPhone. I just wish you could wear it as regular bra. The material is comfortable and easy to wash. Definitely a must-have if you have to breast pump.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert
Without this I wouldn't have pumped for as long as I did. This is a life changer you can pump and feed baby on other breast or hold baby use the bathroom watch tv browse the wed it enables you to do whatever you normally do wouldn't pump without it
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Love this bra! It allows me to pump hands free. I'm able to pump and feed. It has an adjustable Velcro back and it can be used as a strapless bra if need be. It has a front zipper for ease of removal after your pump session
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert
Perfect hands free bra! I use it at home while trying to get things done and I also use it at work trying to eat my lunch! I love that you can adjust it to fit perfectly and don't have to keep buying new bras because your breasts keep changing! Love it!
Evelyn K.
Evelyn K.
If your a D + don't think about buying this it will not support anything. Once the bottles start to fill your breasts will start to droop and the bustier will be useless. The bottle will start to pull on your breasts.
Marlie S.
Marlie S.
I had a friend buy me this bra before I went back to work. At first, I didn't think that I needed a hands free bra, but I was definitely wrong! It is perfect for pumping and multitasking. It washes SO well and keeps its shape. I will definitely "pay it forward" for someone in the future.
Allen Park, MI
This is hands-down one of the best purchases I made as a new breastfeeding mom. I exclusively pump now and I can't imagine being able to get anything done if I didn't have this bra! Definitely recommend!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Cary, IL
Makes pumping so much easier! I was able to sit and read or entertain baby while pumping!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
Got this for a gift with my third child. While its a great product and loved the way it worked my son never took to a bottle so it became useless for me.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra