Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
This hands-free pumping bra has changed the game for good! I purchased this product from Target about one month ago in preparation for returning to work after my maternity leave. My baby is four and a half months and I've been pumping frequently for the past month...mainly at work and sometimes at home. At work, I don't have an office of my own but my job offers private pumping rooms for moms. Using this bra has allowed me to eat, drink, text, etc. while pumping! Who would have thought?! I now look forward to pumping because it is my time to truly relax being that I don't have to sit stiffly as I hold the flanges firmly against my breasts. Pumping with this bra at home makes matters even better because I'm in a comfortable environment and able to relax more than being in a work environment. The material is stretchy and durable, the color is soft and pretty, and the overall convenience of hands-free pumping is amazing! The only downside (IMO) is reaching in the back to fasten the bra.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
If your planning on nursing, then your planning on getting a breast pump. Plan to get the breast pump hands free bra. It's amazing. You don't have to guess what size your ever changing breasts will be. The hands free fact alone is worth it's weight in gold. I would and do not recommend or condone this- but I would drive to work and pump,pump on my lunch (hand free inhaling my food) and pump on my way home. I'd much rather be nursing or holding my baby when I got home instead of pumping.
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I purchased this bra a few weeks after I got home from the hospital and I literally have never made a better purchase. If you have a double electric pump, do not waste your time without a pumping bra. I've heard this bra is 1000X better than the one made by madela but I wouldn't know because I never felt the need to try another. This one is perfect and fits true to size.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Lake Forest, CA
MUST HAVE. I'm going back to work soon so I'm trying to get my frozen stash going. I'm able to pump both sides and still work on other things as well. It's about $30 but totally worth it. It's very sturdy and has a bunch of various ways to adjust it to the perfect size. I wouldn't wear it all day as a regular bra but I wouldn't be caught without it.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
This is a great product for any mother who will need to pump regularly to supply their child with milk. I use it at work and it makes pumping over lunch possible. It is not discreet but neither is holding the pumps with your hands. Only a slight issue with the placement of the holes just because my nipples face outward.
Kelsie S.
Kelsie S.
Tonopah, AZ
This is a life saver!
It's so hard to hold the bottles and flanges up to your breast for 20 minutes especially if you're having to do other things.
I recommend this!
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Since I had a preemie, I started off only pumping since she couldn't breastfeed. I have 2 of these and they are amazing.
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
North Liberty, IA
I loved this hands free pump bustier! I did not have one with my first little one which made pumping hard and stressful. Upon a friend's advice I bought one for my second little one and LOVED IT! The fabric is amazingly comfortable and the back is adjustable for one size to fit multiple body types. It also helps whenever you start to lose the baby weight! my only complaint about this product is that I didn't buy 2 of them so when I was waking one I had a spare to wear. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, pumping exclusively or not!
Latina  H.
Latina H.
This definitely makes pumping easier to be able to have your handsfree. I like that the band is adjustable, since it has the velcro strip. I ordered the extra large because I am a 42DD and I have room to expand it if needed. You can wear it strapless or strapless (the strap is included). It also has a zipper in the front which makes it a breeze to put on and take off. Just put it in the washer to clean it. The only problem that I have had is with the plastic and the velcro which has scratched up my hand.
Brittni M.
Brittni M.
San Pedro
OMG!! This was a huge lifesaver for me, with my 2nd! I am a full time working mom, so pumping was a must, while working! And I have big ol girls! Like triple D, and holding my girls up and pump, it was a mess! So I was looking up what hands free pump bra I can get! So my husband and I go to Babies R Us, I found this, and my biggest thing, as being triple D will my chest hold the pump with it. So when I started using this, I was shocked that it held it up! I used it for over a year and no complaints :D
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra