Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Layla C.Simple Wishes Hands Free Breast Pump Bustier XS/S/M/L uploaded by Destinee M.

BY SIMPLE WISHES #22 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The lansinoh simple wishes hands-free pumping bra is ideal for multi-tasking while you pump. The four way layering support system helps secure the pump flanges to maintain a tight seal while the 10" adjustable velcro panel provides the right fit over time as you lose your baby weight. allows you to multi-task while pumping adjustable back panel allows you to maintain an ideal fit over time four-way layering support system secures and maintains a tight seal of breast flanges works with the lansinoh signature pro double electric breast pump adjustable pumping bra see more...

• Where did you purchase this?1 Answers
  • How well does this work and could it be worn in place of ...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Makes life so much easier while pumping and love that you can adjust it for any size. " in 3 reviews
  • "This by far is the best hands free bra I need it to be a little larger so it makes it nice that you can purchase an extra 2 inches to zip in the middle! " in 1 review
Layla C.
Elk Grove , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is very helpful for a momma! The pros are it works efficiently when it says “hands free” I also like how it has 2 pockets to secure the flanges in place. I personally don’t like the style of the bra or color it is not really comfortable but I choose this one over the medela bc it was cheaper. The zipper is annoying at times but overall it works really well for anyone who needs a double pump hands free bra that is a little bit more affordable and durable then everything else on the market.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Just purchased this product from Target. I use an electronic breast pump to get milk for my newborn son in addition to formula feeding. Since my supply is a bit low currently. This bra frees up my hands while I am pumping. Which has made my life considerably easier. Now if my son is fussing and wants a bottle or needs a diaper change or something while I'm pumping it can be done easily.
Natalia P.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this bra. I was not happy with my Medella pump bra purchase and decided to give this one a try. I am very happy I did. It is super comfortable and ADJUSTABLE. I am over weight at 180 pounds postpartum three weeks and the small to large fits precise. I am 40B bra size. I do not need to use the straps. The material is very comfortable. You just have to get used to closing the zipper. At the beginning it took some getting used to the zipper, but besides that its perfect for me.
Brittni M.
Alameda, CA
OMG!! This was a huge lifesaver for me, with my 2nd! I am a full time working mom, so pumping was a must, while working! And I have big ol girls! Like triple D, and holding my girls up and pump, it was a mess! So I was looking up what hands free pump bra I can get! So my husband and I go to Babies R Us, I found this, and my biggest thing, as being triple D will my chest hold the pump with it. So when I started using this, I was shocked that it held it up! I used it for over a year and no complaints :D
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a life savior whenever I had to pump at work. It held the bottles in place and I could continue writing or answering emails on my iPhone. I just wish you could wear it as regular bra. The material is comfortable and easy to wash. Definitely a must-have if you have to breast pump.
Ginny D.
I was so grateful to buy this pumping bra! I hated sitting there while I was pumping, so having the ability to pump both sides at once was a definite plus! The bra was comfortable and washed well! What can I say, the moment I could pump while eating my lunch, I was sold!
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know how anyone pumps without this. I have been exclusively pumping for the last 2 years (2 babies back to back). I pump every 2 hours around the clock and I would never get anything else done if I didn't have this. Easy to use, comfortable to wear, adjustable which is perfect postpartum so it will fit your ever changing post baby body.
Destinee M.
This hands-free pumping bra has changed the game for good! I purchased this product from Target about one month ago in preparation for returning to work after my maternity leave. My baby is four and a half months and I've been pumping frequently for the past month...mainly at work and sometimes at home. At work, I don't have an office of my own but my job offers private pumping rooms for moms. Using this bra has allowed me to eat, drink, text, etc. while pumping! Who would have thought?! I now look forward to pumping because it is my time to truly relax being that I don't have to sit stiffly as I hold the flanges firmly against my breasts. Pumping with this bra at home makes matters even better because I'm in a comfortable environment and able to relax more than being in a work environment. The material is stretchy and durable, the color is soft and pretty, and the overall convenience of hands-free pumping is amazing! The only downside (IMO) is reaching in the back to fasten the bra.
Kelli G.
Somersworth, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So much yesss! This product was a lifesaver. I pumped for a couple months without and the second i tried this, my life became so much easier. I literally cooked one night while pumping thanks to this 😂 it is tight and secure and i would recommend to anyone.
Tiffany W.
Covington, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this bra! It allows me to pump hands free. I'm able to pump and feed. It has an adjustable Velcro back and it can be used as a strapless bra if need be. It has a front zipper for ease of removal after your pump session
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
How well does this work and could it be worn in place of a regular bra
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where did you purchase this?