Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water

Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water gently yet effectively cleanses and removes impurities and make-up from your face, while also soothing and instantly re-hydrating thirsty skin. Skin feels refreshed, supple and instantly hydrated without irritation. Infused with skin-loving minerals and a plant extra, our Cleansing Water contains micellar cleansing bubbles that glide over skin, attracting make-up and dirt without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Water contains no color or dyes, harsh chemicals or artificial perfume, making it perfect for dry, dehydrated or even sensitive skin. As part of your skincare routine try our new Simple Water Boost skincare range, featuring our Water Boost regimen, specifically dedicated to reversing the 5 symptoms of early dehydration: dryness, roughness, feelings of tightness, dullness and dry dehydration lines; to leave skin revitalized, supple and dewy fresh.

Usage:

Step 1

Apply a generous amount to a cotton pad.

Step 2

Wipe the cotton pad all around your face, no need to rub the skin.

Step 3

Gently wipe around closed eyes, Avoid getting into your eyes.

Does this remove waterproof makeup?
Is it true that there are chemicals in this that cause cancer? i read about several micellar waters containing it and i just wanted to check if this one does (especially since i’m an extremely paranoid person)  Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water
What dose this actually do. I've heard of people using it to clean makeup brushes with it..will it damage the brushes..
Start your review of Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water!
How would you rate this product?
Los Angeles, CA
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Target
Love the gentle, non-oily feel of this product. I graduated to this cleansing water from the micelles are wipes that I felt were a bit wasteful for a whole sheet vs. a small cotton pad that I now use soaked in this solution. The solution is effective yet not irritating on the eye area. Hold on makeup-heavy sections like the eyelid/eyelashes and rub away gently for a thorough clean.
This stuff is really great! I used this quite a lot and it does the job getting makeup off and cleaning your face. I will, however, say that you should definitely still wash your face after using it for the sake of your skin, but it's gentle and never hurt my eyes, which is something I always appreciate with a product that goes on your face and eyes.
I enjoyed this micellar water firstly because it doesn’t have a strong scent. It also wipes makeup off effectively and my skin always feels clean after using it. I don’t feel like I have to wash my face afterwards. It’s gentle enough to use on my eyes and it also moisturizes my skin. It’s also a great value for the money.
Virginia Bch, VA
This product works fine, I don't love it or hate it. It just is what it is. For what it is, the price is fair and it is easy to find it at almost any drug store/convenience store. I just think I have to use more to remove my eye makeup then I would have expected to. I would consider buying it again in the future, but I am going to probably try some other products first.
Deltona, FL
It got the job done. Nothing exceptional or jaw dropping about this product. It is an okay micellar water that I found on my journey to discover the one that’s IT for me. Didn’t leave my skin feeling tight or stripped so that was nice to say the least.
I’ve used this water and the micellar water wipes which are wonderful! They do not irritate my eyes, they remove my makeup like a dream and do not leave my skin irritated. That’s one of my fav things about Simple products - less irritating ingredients!
Orlando, FL
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water uploaded by Evencia C.
Purchased at: Publix
A lot of makeup wipes really strip my dry face but this makes my face feel very refreshed . My face feels so hydrated . This is very gentle and my face loves that because it break out if it was harsh . Thank you simple for making products like this for us simple people !
Springfield , MA
I love to use this for my daughter. I really like all the simple products for her. She has sensitive skin and none of the products irritate her skin. This is great for her to wash her face off in the morning. She hates washing her face so this with a cotton round make it so much easier.
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Water has worked well on my skin. Its isn't harsh or irritating and does a good job of removing a majority of my makeup. I usually wash my face after using this product, but on occasions when I don't, my skin will still feel good. I definitely prefer this micellar water over other brands.
Love it. It’s gentle on for my skin and it removes make up very well as a pre-cleanse. I have gone through quite a few bottles and it will remain a staple in my regimen. Definitely recommend if you’re just starting to get into skin care.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Maritza V. • a year ago
Im going to be honest and for me i dont like this over my eyes because it stongs especially taking off mascara which is the closest to getting inside my eye. I still use it lightly over my eye but I recommend you use the micellar eye makeup removing wipes because for me those feel like its a different formula and i use and they don’t sting