BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
Simple Water Boost Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash

Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash

Introducing new Simple Water Boost Micellar Facial Gel Wash, a new generation face wash with Micellar technology. Infused with skin-essential minerals and plant extract, this formula delivers instant hydration AND gentle yet effective cleansing – perfect for even sensitive skin.

Usage:

Step 1

Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hand and gently massage into wet skin to form a soft, silky lather.

Step 2

Rinse off thoroughly.

Step 3

Finish by applying a Simple moisturizer of your choice.

For best results, use morning and night.

Is the [product:simple-water-boost-micellar-cleansing-facial-gel-wash] a good product? Is it worth buying for someone who struggles with acne?
Does this product leave a “clean” feeling? I have used facial cleansers that do not foam and I appreciate the hydration but hate that my skin doesn’t “feel clean”!
Start your review of Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Jena L.
Really the most basic, simple face wash there is. It's the most gentle cleanser I've tried so far for my sensitive, dry, eczema prone skin. Causes me zero irritation and doesn't make my skin feel tight. Love it and I can find it at TJ Maxx for under 4 bucks!
Yennifer P.
Bronx, NY
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Yennifer P.
Purchased at: CVS
And for remove your maker for your skin they give you glow of the heat you everything that you need for your asking I recommend me 100
Rosa S.
Oldsmar, FL
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Rosa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta ese producto para mi piel, no tiene fragancia y además es gentil para usarlo todos los dias. Una de mis marcas preferidas de skin care
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Iga T.
Sometimes- Simple is the way to go! 🌱 I do not like to wash my whole face with a cleanser nightly. I find that it looks better when I don’t. I never had much luck with using facial cleansers, they either break me out or dry out my face. - I really enjoy using this Simple Miscellar Gel Facial Cleanser! I use it nightly just on my forehead-(my oily) area. It really feels clean and hydrated after! There were days- I used it throughout my face- and I did not notice any breakouts from it!! ❤️ If you have sensitive skin, and prone to breakouts! This is the way to go! I ended up buying this in Marianos, as I could not find it in any Target store. I tried La Roche Posay Toleriane Purifying Facial Cleanser and Cerave Foaming Facial Cleanser- and they were very harsh on my face!!
Haele F.
Southbury, CT
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Haele F.
Awful! This product could be better for drier skin types. However, I have combination skin that tends to be oily. I get the occasional pimple here and there but typically my skin is decent overall. However, ever since I started using this my skin has started to break out!
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Crissi G.
This is the best far wash I’ve ever used. It’s super light as if I’m washing my face with water. I use it to wash makeup and when I use my wipes, there’s nothing their. It just gets my face so clean and legit leaves it feeling so fresh and light.
Sherri G.
Round Mtn, CA
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Sherri G.
I Love This Face Cleanser! It’s fragrance free. Very Gentle On The Skin. Doesn’t leave your face dry or tight like it’s been stripped of its moisture. I wish they made a larger size. It’s very effective and cleans your face very well without stripping the moisture from your skin. I will definitely re-purchase this and I highly recommend you try it. Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash
Paige J.
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Paige J.
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash- I absolutely love this stuff! I use it every night to help take off my makeup, and it has been great! It is super duper gentle, and sooo hydrating! It gives my skin the boost that it needs! It is also super affordable. It also does not irritate my sensitive skin!!!
Carolina B.
El Paso, TX
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash uploaded by Carolina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have very sensitive skin on my face, so usually moisturizers make my face burn and turn red, even simple formulas like Cerave. However, this lotion is a water-based serum type, which isn't irritating at all which is so nice! It's super hydrating as well and a sheer moisturizer too! Love it and recommend other products from this brand as well!
Vivian L.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve started branching out to find other drugstore facial cleansers and I’ve got to say that this one was super gentle! No fragrance and it definitely cleaned my skin without stripping out. Great price too, I totally recommend! ✨
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maria R.
Doral, FL
Anna S.
Riverside, CT
il y a 2 ans
Is the Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash a good product? Is it worth buying for someone who struggles with acne?
Lauren K. il y a 2 ans
100%!! It is gentle but still leaves skin feeling clean which is great for my combo skin. It is not irritating at all, which I have had issues with in the past. I alternate between this and Cerave SA Cleanser to help when my breakouts are a little worse!
gmans D.
il y a 2 ans
Simple® Water Boost™ Micellar Cleansing Facial Gel Wash ? How does it work for you? Does it get everything off without leaving your skin parched?
Evelyn M. il y a 2 ans
This cleanser leaves your skin so smooth and hydrated. I recommend it.!