Simple Water Boost Micellar Water uploaded by Jazmin R.Simple Water Boost Micellar Water uploaded by Chelsea L.

BY SIMPLE #35 in Micellar Water

Simple Water Boost Micellar Water is specifically formulated for dehydrated, dry or sensitive skin. It gently yet effectively cleanses and removes make-up while also soothing and instantly re-hydrating thirsty skin. Skin feels refreshed, supple and instantly more comfortable. No need to rinse after! Infused with skin-essential minerals and plant extract, this formula instantly re-hydrates your skin. Sensitive Skin Experts Dermatologist tested Non-comedogenic Hypoallergenic 1-866-752-4602

Maria M.
Louisville, KY
I generally use micellar water when I'm in between retstocking my toner but this has now become apart of my daily routine. Due to my dry sensitive skin, I'm always careful about what products I use. I love that after using this prodcut, my skin actually feels more moisturized unlike similar products that tend to be drying.
Nicole O.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I found this product interesting I have never used anything like this before I must say that I did like it, it didn’t break my face out or anything of the kind. I would use Even if didn’t have makeup on just to give my face nice cleaning in th evening along with my other products.
Jazmin R.
I love using this miscellaneous cleansing water! I leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. My skin is also very sensitive to new products but this product did not irritate my skin at all. I use it everyday after school to remove my makeup and I also use this product to clean up my face before i put on masks.
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Simple company is my absolute favorite! I have serious sensitive skin so this brand totally gets me !! Micellar water is my favorite thing because not only does it take your make up off but it also hydrates and cleanses the skin ! And simple is the best because it’s not harsh on the skin !! Love love love
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
This stuff saves my life on a daily basis. It’s a very quick and easy way to clean your face when you’re in a hurry or when you’re just too tired at night. I like to use exfoliating cotton pads when I use it. This product seems great for all skin types and I definitely recommend giving it a try.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Micellar water suddenly grew in popularity and so I decided to take a chance on it. This Simple brand is super gentle and really gets my makeup off. I used it just once and I knew it was going to become part of my routine. It's economical and a lot better than using face wipes all of the time
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
I received this in wipe form from Influenster and I tried to use them to remove my eye makeup and it did not remove much. It cleans maybe a little off but if you are needing this micellar water for anything past everyday grit then don’t get it
Emily W.
Norman
This was the first cleansing water I used and I love it. I use it after cleansing with a soap cleanser to get off any leftover make up the soap didn’t remove and I can see that it removes more product.
Anne W.
Washington
I love this product. This is a really good band brand. You only need to use a little bit at a time. However, it is a little bit expensive. But that is outweighed by how effective it is because you only need to use a little bit
Jeanette K.
This stuff is awesome ! It makes your face feel super fresh and really helps takeoff makeup or any other dirt on your face . I absolutely adore this product and will continue to buy! I recommend trying it !