BY SIMPLE

These easy-to-use Simple Water Boost Micellar Make-Up Remover Eye Pads gently and effectively cleanse the eye area and remove make-up (even waterproof formulas!) without over-drying skin. Infused with micellar bubbles for extra cleansing help, and formulated with skin-essential minerals and plant extract, the eye pads instantly hydrate skin around your eyes, leaving it feeling refreshed, without stinging or irritation.

Meagan M.
Roseville, CA
This does just as well as some other well known makeup wipes. Very Inexpensive. This is a great way to get rid of the first layer of grime on your face before action Haley going in w your everyday cleaners and skin routine. Always remember, MAKEUP WIPES ARENT MENT TO BE THE ONLY THING YOU USE TO TAKE YOUR MAKEUP OFF!!!
Destiny E.
Fort Worth
I received these in a beauty box and I was really excited. I normally use the regular wipes that Simple makes and was thrilled to see they made eye wipes. I normally just wear eye makeup, as in eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, etc. The first day I tried them, I just had normal eyeliner and mascara on, nothing crazy. I ended up having to use two wipes and had to rub a lot, which did irritate my face. I was mostly disappointed in how many wipes I had to use for so little makeup. But they did do the job eventually. They don't have a harsh smell and the product didn't irritate my eyes, just the excessive rubbing did.
Sarah W.
These are great for on the go eye makeup removing. Especially for travel, you’re not having to bring liquid and pads. It’s all included and less items you have to travel with! They work very well removing everything. No stinging eye pain while removing makeup and it works well enough that tons of pressure isn’t required. Some other ones I’ve used I’ve lost lashes trying to get my makeup off.
✨Mo✨ H.
White Lake, MI
I received these for testing purposes, I did enjoy these make up remover wipes as it did the job of taking off all my make at night. It did make my face a little red when using it but maybe I was just rubbing my face too hard. I wish that the wipes were a little bigger because I tended to use 2 wipes every time because there was still make up on my face after one wipe. Overall I would 100% recommend this product and I am definitely going to be buying myself some more as I’ve tried make up removers from all kinds of companies and this is the FIRST wipe that hasn’t burned my face as my skin is very sensitive so I love it!!
Alexandra U.
Saint Louis, MO
There is nothing necessarily “wrong” with this product but I think this is not at all necessary for your routine. It does exactly the same thing as regular wipes. I liked them and they worked well and if you’re looking for eye makeup remover pads then they’re great. I won’t repurchase them but they weren’t bad!
Ashley G.
Edison, NJ
These wipes are great! They removed all of my heavy eye makeup without being too rough or leaving my eye area dry like some other wipes do. They’re ultra hydrating and don’t irritate my eyes. Although I received them complimentary for an honest review, I would totally buy these again to keep in my makeup bag.
Ruth E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have very sensitive skin and these wipes are actually good at removing my makeup without irritating my skin. The wipes are small, but I’m able to use a single pad (front and back) to remove a full face of makeup (I don’t wear foundation). Makeup doesn’t come off completely smooth as you have a little bit of scrubbing to do; otherwise, I’m happy with it.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I received these complimentary from Simple to review and they were my favorite product I received from them! They did a great job removing my difficult to remove eye makeup and didn't irritate my skin at all! Definitely recommend them if you're looking for an affordable product to remove that pesky waterproof mascara!
ashlee p.
The simple micellar make up eyepads remove even waterproof make up with ease. The pads are surprisingly well moisturized and durable. Though I had to use two pads to remove my eye make up completely I was not disappointed.
Patricia R.
Fontana, CA
I got this in a Target beauty box, thinking it was perfect for traveling/gym. I was wrong, they barely even take anything off. It does say it is for sensitive skin, but that makes no sense because if you want to try to remove anything you have to scrub really hard. In the end it ends up irritating your eye from the scrubbing and it dries out really fast, resulting in having to use one per eye. Overall, they are useless I would not recommend them or buy them. Only gave it a 1 star because I had to or else it would b zero.