BY SIMPLE #7 in Face Wipes

Our collection of Simple cleansing wipes is growing with the introduction of the Water Boost Hydrating Cleansing Wipes made especially for dehydrated or dry skin. The wipes are infused with clever micellar cleansing bubbles to gently and effectively cleanse and refresh your skin. Blended with skin-essential minerals and plant extract, our formula instantly hydrates skin, leaving it feeling supple and smooth to touch.

Alyssa H.
Seattle, WA
I never really feel like my face gets clean when using cleansing wipes, so unless I am traveling I tend to avoid them. I've also noticed a pretty obvious divide between products labelled "makeup removing wipes" and "cleansing wipes" when it comes to how effective they are. Unfortunately the Simple Water Boost wipes were in the cleansing category, and really missed the mark for me. While I already had makeup remover, I knew I needed to give the wipes a real chance so I packed them for my weekend trip to Disneyland and told myself I couldn't mix them with any other cleansers. I needed to know whether they worked or not, without letting my anti-disposable-wipe bias get in the way. This led to a very difficult time removing my makeup at the end of a long day in the parks. After walking around Disney for 10+ hours the last thing I wanted to do was fuss over my face before bed, but that's exactly when I ended up doing.

Even though I was opening the package for the first time, the wipes felt dryer than most other brands I've tried. With a name like "Water Boost", dry isn't the word I would have expected to use when describing my experience. It took an entire wipe to remove one eye's worth of mascara, and that was after I got it wet under the sink. In total I ended up using three wipes, one for each eye and one for my skin. Keep in mind that I do not wear waterproof makeup of any kind, and typically have a very easy time with a simple cream or micellar water.

I received these complimentary products from influenster In exchange for my review, and all opinions are my own.
Tay S.
This is the 1st Simple product that I have tried & I
am indeed impressed thus far. The package was easy to open & there
wasn't any weird smells or anything like that which is good. They're
lightweight & for me personally, they're light & leave my skin
not feeling extra weighted down. I do have sensitive skin, so I try to
remain cautious of everything that I use. I use light makeup, so the
wipes work good for me & they easily lift the makeup from my face.
My face doesn't feel dry afterward nor tight which is good in my
opinion. My face doesn't feel sticky after using the wipe either, which
is something that I was nervous about.

Kylie N.
Eugene, OR
It normally takes me 2 makeup wipes to remove all my makeup but I only needed to use one with this brand.  The wipes are thick and have a nice scent.  I did have a little trouble removing waterproof eyeliner with these but overall they get the job done.  These didn't leave my face feeling dry but it did leave a tingly feeling.  If you have sensitive skin this might not be the best option.
*I received this product complimentary for testing purposed through Influenster*
Donna B.
Totally agree with many others. I used it to remove make up and not only did it remove all make up but it definitely moisturized my skin while doing so. I never felt dry. My skin was always hydrated with a slight glow. Even cleared up my skin a bit which was a great bonus. Loved this product. Definitely will be buying this once I'm done with my sample from #Influenster @influenster #voxbox #freestuff #SoakItIn
elliott b.
These are my new favorite makeup wipes! Mind you, I do not use makeup wipes to remove all of my makeup. I use wipes to take off swatches, clean up eyeliner, remove leftover mascara, lipstick, etc. For these purposes, these wipes work great and are really moist. I find that some wipes are so dry that you really have to rub your skin raw to get the makeup to come off and that is not the case with these! Will continue to repurchase until I find something better.
Gaia P.
Bellevue, WA
I’m not huge on makeup wipes really, especially for the eyes but these aren’t terrible. I usually wear light eye makeup so these definitely get the job done but if I’m wearing quite a heavy amount of eye makeup it seemed to leave some of the residue behind. Not bad for just traveling with though.Simple® Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This product removed my makeup amazingly. Not only did it remove my makeup, but it also left my face feeling hydrated and very clean. This product did a great job at removing eye makeup and eyeshadow primer as well as waterproof mascara and eyeliner. However, I did use a little bit of liquid eye makeup remover applied on the pad to get this result. This product did not leave my face feeling oily. The makeup remover wipes were thicker than most and the packaging seemed to keep the wipes hydrated and moist although the packaging was opened to remove wipes previously. This makeup wipe did not irritate my sensitive combination skin type and I did not receive any burning when applying this product. I did not notice any breakout when using this product combined with the the simple water boost hydrating gel. I would recommend this product to friends and family in a heart beat. This is in my honest opinion the best makeup wipe on the market. *I received this product complimentary for testing purposes through Influenster*
Meagan W.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was surprised by this product. I currently use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes and have been for many years but I really liked the makeup removing power of these wipes. It was able to be gentle on my skin while still taking off all the makeup that I wear on a daily basis. This product was graciously sent to me for free to test and review. All opinions are my own.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This is a really solid product! It left my skin feeling smooth and clean without any oily residue or anything like that. It was pretty effective for my skin makeup, but when it came to my eye area, it was almost TOO gentle to get all of my products off! I love that it doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes, but sometimes it wasn’t the best for getting mascara/eyeliner off in particular.
Andrea L.
['New York', ''], NY
These wipes are definitely convenient for quickly taking off my makeup and just the remnants of the day.  That being said, I feel like it works as well as any other name brand wipe so it gets the job done but doesn't stand out.