Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream uploaded by Leandra M.

BY SIMPLE #38 in Night Cream

Sensitive Skin Experts. Helps restore and replenish the skin’s moisture balance all night long. With added vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Contains skin-loving ingredients: Glycerin, Borage Oil and Bisabolol. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness Our philosophy is: simple says - never use perfumes, dyes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple says - settle for only. see more...

• Is there any scent to this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put o...1 Answers
Britain M.
Part of my nightly routine this has been the only night cream I've been able to use that doesn't feel like I caked my face in crisco. By morning you wake up with a soft oil buildup free refreshing face! No harsh chemicals is a bonus. :)
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Amanda C.
Emmaus
Everyone loves a product packed with helpful vitamins and this has just that. This means it helps your skin in a number ways! Whether it be lines, dark spots, or dry patches, this moisturizer helps it all.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
LOVE this cream. It's so moisturizing, and it soaks into skin throughout the night -- no residue left in the morning. It's super gentle & makes my skin feel so smooth after using it. I have sensitive skin & didn't break out from it! I would recommend.
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Aleisha B.
Van Nuys, CA
My dermatologist Recommended this to me a few yrs ago and I honestly like to have it in my skin care kit to add it into my routine every now and again. Really just great to add moisture to my skin after a deep facial.
Devin B.
Decent product for the price. Definitely calls for dry skin because it leans on the side of being a heavy duty cream. Great for winter time and all the dry skin that comes with it.
Annie H.
Conway, AR
great moisturizer. isn’t greasy or thick. stays in all night, soaks into skin well, i️ don’t feel like it rubs off on my pillow. not much of a smell! good price for the product!
Olivia S.
N Caldwell, NJ
this is a lightweight night cream that is super moisturizing. This is the best nightcream I have tried. The night cream is also super affordable and easy to find. I use this nightly before bed . I would deff buy again
Monica A.
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
This cream is nice and gentle on the skin. I wake up looking nice and refreshed and my skin feels fresh and nourished. It's very affordable and it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely purchase it again.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put over another moisturizer?
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
Is there any scent to this cream?