BY SIMPLE #49 in Night Cream

Sensitive Skin Experts. Helps restore and replenish the skin’s moisture balance all night long. With added vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Contains skin-loving ingredients: Glycerin, Borage Oil and Bisabolol. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness Our philosophy is: simple says - never use perfumes, dyes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple says - settle for only. see more...

• Is there any scent to this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put ove...1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
minden nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is ideal for sensitive skin because it is fragrance-free and chemical agents is a very nice skin treatment would not recommend it for oily skin helps me to improve the appearance of my skin texture is somewhat thick need very little amount not irritate
Christian A.
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC
I have dry/sensitive skin and I really like this. Most overnight creams have harsh fragrances that break out my skin. This is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and wonderful. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Oak Ridge , TN
Works okay. I like to be able to feel a night cream on my face when I wake up and I wasn't able to feel this the next morning and I felt like it had just rubbed right off instead of absorbing
Monica A.
Monica A.
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
This cream is nice and gentle on the skin. I wake up looking nice and refreshed and my skin feels fresh and nourished. It's very affordable and it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely purchase it again.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
Not my favorite. Didn't feel moisturizing on my skin it was a bit greasy and it is in a jar. Would be better in a pump. But it doesn't have a sent so that is good!
Stella Marie M.
Stella Marie M.
I just finished my tub of this and really loved it. During this time of the year, my face gets more dry and will need extra love. I had been using this at night and my skin always felt great in the morning.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Spring Valley, NY
This product is such a basic moisturizer and is really great for both oily and dry skin. It's cheap and it really does the job of moisturizing your skin really well.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing moisturizer and enriches great nourishment overnight. You wake up feeling fresh and clear
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great night cream but I don't feel like it does anything in me personally
shabana a.
shabana a.
Torrance, CA
Great for everything really in love with this omg. I think everyone should use it
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
Is there any scent to this cream?
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put over another moisturizer?