Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream uploaded by April F.Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream uploaded by Gabby F.Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream uploaded by Leandra M.

BY SIMPLE

Sensitive Skin Experts. Helps restore and replenish the skin’s moisture balance all night long. With added vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Contains skin-loving ingredients: Glycerin, Borage Oil and Bisabolol. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness Our philosophy is: simple says - never use perfumes, dyes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple says - settle for only. see more...

• Is there any scent to this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask ...1 Answers
Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream
  • "I've loved this night cream since I first picked it up and I can't believe Simple discontinued it! It was moisturizing enough for my insanely dry skin and yet it was not greasy. I have no idea what Simple was thinking but they seriously need to reconsider discontinuing this night cream!" in 11 reviews
  • "Love this product. Absorbs quickly and doesn't break me out. I have very sensitive skin and some products will burn or break me out but this gets an "A" in my book!" in 9 reviews
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
My skin type is oily.. and so is this product but when used properly with cleanser day and night it should give some really good results if your not cleansing twice a day of course it will congest your skin a night cream is to add moisture back into the skin and is quite rich I highly reccomend this product when used with cleansing in the morning. To rehydrate and soothe skin.
Emily T.
Dallas
This is my favorite night cream after I shower and wash my face I put this on overnight and wake up feeling so refreshed and like my face is so supple. It is so gentle on my sensitive skin and very affordable I would highly recommend this product.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
Stinkin loved this night cream! It goes on so easily and lasts forever. I can definitely tell a difference with this brand. It smells so good and isn’t too oily. I could see a difference after 5 uses. It’s the best!
Ciera O.
I love simple! This is a really great formula. Moisturizing yet not heavy on the skin. Love the simple packaging (no pun intended) very effective and love love love the price. Will repurchase! 10/10 recommend
Arrianna S.
Long Beach
This is the BEST night cream I own. It always leaves my skin feeling fresh in the morning. It was my first use and I’ll never go back. The value on this is so worth it and I will definitely be purchasing it again!
Jessica M.
This brand is great for people who are looking for less harsh chemicals and for people with sensitive skin. This was gentle on my skin and I wish I could find this brand more in stores.
courtney L.
I really liked this one when I first started it. My skin felt nice and refreshed when I woke up in the morning. It was soft and brighter looking every day. However, after using it for a few months it didn't seem to make any difference and it started to burn under my eyes. Now I can't use it at all.
safa l.
san diego
This was an amazing product I love it it’s soo gentle yet soo good I think that every one should bye this like for real like it’s just soo nice and really cheap lol but yeah yeah you I didn’t want know her
Kathleen K.
Pearl River
Bought this once and it sat in my cabinet. I forget why I never used it much as it has been a while since I threw it out but I think that speaks for the product :/
Aleisha B.
Van Nuys, CA
My dermatologist Recommended this to me a few yrs ago and I honestly like to have it in my skin care kit to add it into my routine every now and again. Really just great to add moisture to my skin after a deep facial.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put over another moisturizer?
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
Is there any scent to this cream?