BY SIMPLE #30 in Night Cream

Sensitive Skin Experts. Helps restore and replenish the skin’s moisture balance all night long. With added vitamins: Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Contains skin-loving ingredients: Glycerin, Borage Oil and Bisabolol. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. No Dyes, No Artificial Perfumes and No Harsh Irritants that can upset your skin. Simple Goodness Our philosophy is: simple says - never use perfumes, dyes or harsh irritants that can upset your skin. Simple says - settle for only. see more...

• Is there any scent to this cream?1 Answers
  • Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put o...1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This night cream is ideal for sensitive skin because it is fragrance-free and chemical agents is a very nice skin treatment would not recommend it for oily skin helps me to improve the appearance of my skin texture is somewhat thick need very little amount not irritate
Christian A.
Charlotte, NC
I have dry/sensitive skin and I really like this. Most overnight creams have harsh fragrances that break out my skin. This is natural and leaves my skin feeling soft and wonderful. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin.
Ashleigh B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this cream. It's so moisturizing, and it soaks into skin throughout the night -- no residue left in the morning. It's super gentle & makes my skin feel so smooth after using it. I have sensitive skin & didn't break out from it! I would recommend.
Olivia S.
North Caldwell
this is a lightweight night cream that is super moisturizing. This is the best nightcream I have tried. The night cream is also super affordable and easy to find. I use this nightly before bed . I would deff buy again
CHLOEY J.
Love this product! Is so effective and affordable. I would recommend it to anyone, I've used it for years and I still love it! It's very gentle yet still works. I bought it at Walmart.
Devin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product for the price. Definitely calls for dry skin because it leans on the side of being a heavy duty cream. Great for winter time and all the dry skin that comes with it.
Monica A.
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
This cream is nice and gentle on the skin. I wake up looking nice and refreshed and my skin feels fresh and nourished. It's very affordable and it exceeded my expectations and I would definitely purchase it again.
Kayla D.
Oak Ridge , TN
Works okay. I like to be able to feel a night cream on my face when I wake up and I wasn't able to feel this the next morning and I felt like it had just rubbed right off instead of absorbing
Abi H.
Wyoming, MI
I've loved this night cream since I first picked it up and I can't believe Simple discontinued it! It was moisturizing enough for my insanely dry skin and yet it was not greasy. I have no idea what Simple was thinking but they seriously need to reconsider discontinuing this night cream!
Megan P.
Lafayette, OR
Not my favorite. Didn't feel moisturizing on my skin it was a bit greasy and it is in a jar. Would be better in a pump. But it doesn't have a sent so that is good!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this intended as a night moisturizer or an extra mask to put over another moisturizer?
Lisa K.
Lexington, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there any scent to this cream?