BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Caitlin M.
Valdosta, GA
I had been using a store brand lotion moisturizer and I didn't enjoy the greasy feel of the lotion on my face and so I picked this up to give it a try. Wow! I was so impressed with how easy it went on and blended into my skin. It doesn't leave any trace of grease or make my skin feel heavy. Instead it just blends in and the next morning I can tell that my face is much more moisturized than it was before.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
Very light product, easy application. Its great for days when you need something simple and clean to put on your face. I wouldn't say its good for dry skin or skin thats washed often due to make up. My skin is quite sensitive and i sweat a lot, so it was nice because it did not leak into my eyes like many do.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
If you are looking for a basic, affordable 3 step skin care system that is effective, yet gentle on your skin...THIS IS IT!!!! Perfect for young adults, teens, and adults!!! Sake for pre teens too! I would start with the face wash, then the toner, then this light moisturizer! Perfect!!!
Imani N.
I like simple when i just need something basic to wash off my face after taking off my makeup. it's lightweight and doesn't break me out. if you want something heavier I wouldn't recommend this product. it does dry me out sometimes so I have to use a moisturizer after which is also a plus because it's good to keep your skin moisturized.
lillian S.
Glendale, AZ
Great basic moisturizer for oily, acne prone skin. It has a lightweight texture that applies smoothly and smells clean. Won't make skin oily, but if you have dry skin, it won't do much for you. Could be better, it's just a basic moisturizer, nothing fancy enough to write home about, the claims they make are exaggerated, as amounts of skin loving ingredients are very low, but it's still good.
Rachel L.
Amherst, MA
In the past I have used other forms of moisturizer that left me with a very oily and gross feeling. Not with this product. I think due to the consistency of the formula and the gentle moisturization it provided it was incomparable! I bought it at a local CVS and would recommend!
David S.
Logan, Utah
The way this bottle vibrates when you tap your fingers against it lets you know that the gel it holds is solid. It's good stuff.

A bit pricey, and I have since switched to using natural oils high in lineolic acid, but for those of us who don't worry about that sort of stuff I recommend this product if only because it really is fun to tap the bottle against stuff...
Hilary H.
Little Rock, AR
This is one of my favorite moisturizers for summer - it is light, absorbs quickly, and moisturizes well without leaving my face feeling or looking greasy. It is very gentle and unscented while still doing an effective job. I have extremely dry skin so it is too light for winter.
Sophia P.
Westford, MA
My absolute favorite drugstore moisturizer! I have oily/combination sensitive skin, this doesn't seem to blog my pores or make me "greasy" but keeps my skin at just the RIGHT level of moisture. There's no weird smells or anything either, so the fragrance doesn't irritate my skin.
Jenna E.
Bentonville, AR
Its great to help keep your face moisturized throughout the day. the packaging is great and catches the eye. I bought it at the Walmart Supercenter. I have bought this before many times and love to use it. Yes I would buy this product again as I have bought it a few times before.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?