BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Marina L.
Le Vigeant
This moisturizer is definitely true to its name; it is super light weight on the face and doesn't feel heavy upon application or after a while. It is very refreshing and gives the skin a cooling and soothing sensation so it feels amazing. Recommend it 100%. And very inexpensive too.
marisol v.
Salinas, CA
It's too light, pure, fragrance free. I love it. I have oily skin and any other moisturizer is bad for me. But simple is perfect for me. And it has vitamins for my skin! !!the package is very nice. Definitely I'll buy it again. This one will be your favorite once you try it out!
Erica M.
London, Ontario
This moisturizer may be good for people with oily skin but I have combo to dry skin and I found it too light weight and it didn't give me enough moisture. I also found that it went bad way before the expiration and it made my skin burn.. I had to take it off immediately
Cheryl F.
Perfect for sensitive skin. Made my skin smooth and eliminated my dry patches after a few weeks of usage. For perfect skin I recommend using simple cleansing lotion and simple toner as well as the simple moisturizer.
Sarah N.
Lucerne, Switzerland
I love the moisturizer! It is so lightweight and compact. I picked it up at Walmart its sooo good for the price. I would def repurchase. It is gentle but deeply moisturizing. I love this brand overall.
Ashleigh A.
Montreal
Did not enjoy very much. Found this to be a very cheap both on quality and price. Would take samples as an extra backup while traveling but nothing to invest into. Is a very SIMPLE line as indicated. No real benefits besides hydration.
Michelle G.
Guelph, ON
I chose this gel moisturizer for the summer time. I have oily skin and I need something that will moisturize but doesn't feel heavy. It smells great, and works well on my sensitive skin. I found it made my skin less oily and kept my make up looking fresher longer.
Madeleine S.
My skin can get a little irritable when I am wearing a lot of make-up which can happen when I doing shows, this is just what I wanted, something pure on my sensitive skin and a product I now regularly buy! Simples products always leave your skin feeling lovely!
Praveena V.
Brampton
Summer time dream! During the summer I tend to stay away from my regular heavy moisturizers, this is by far the best for that season. Not sticky not heavy, and makes my skin feel incredible
odessa d.
Toronto, ON
I love this moisturizer because it is so light and refreshing on the skin and never feels too heavy. It doesn't have a scent which is great and is good for all skin types. its great for using in the morning before makeup.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?