BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Brooke S.
Kingman , AZ
Love this moisturizer, it is light weight and great for my oily/acne prone skin.
Erica L.
Dallas, Tx
I use this stuff everyday and it works. It's perfect for my combination skin.
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I love how this doesn't feel greasy or heavy. My combination skin loves it!
Bianca G.
San Diego , CA
I love the gel consistency. It's nice and light yet extremely moisturizing!
klaudia c.
28godwin road, Margate kent
This moisturizer feels very cool and refreshing when first applied, and does a good job of keeping my oily skin hydrated and balanced. I wouldn't suggest trying this if you have dry skin (or dry patches) as it probably won't do much for you, but it can't be beat as far as lightweight moisturizers go. Highly recommended for those with oily, sensitive skin.
Fei D.
Grimsby
I quite like this product but sometimes I feel like because it’s so light, If im not wearing any makeup, I’ll reapply my moisturiser halfway through the day, this step isn’t necessary but I feel as though sometimes it’s so light and airy it sinks it too quickly
Sadia J.
B-62 South badda, Gulshan. Dhaka-1212
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin.
Narendra P.
india
First of all, I want to mention that as of this writing the product description on Amazon is incorrect (the ingredients listed are correct, it's just the description of them that's wrong). This product does not contain vitamin E. It has vitamin C. That's great, though, because Vitamin C (aka Ascorbic Acid) is fantastic for your skin (it's an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, and it also suppresses melanin production which helps you get rid of those pesky dark spots left from old pimples), while Vitamin E (aka tocopherol) is comedogenic for many people. I've also noticed that the Simple brand official website has a different ingredient list. The one on this amazon page matches the one I received from Amazon, and also matches one that someone I know bought from a CVS. No idea why there would be a discrepancy.

I've been using this product for a few days now and so far so good. The packaging is nice- it's opaque, which is important for any product containing Vitamin C, and it has a pump which is sanitary and easy to use. My only complain about the packaging is that the tube is made of hard plastic, so when I get down to the last dregs I won't be able to cut the top off and scoop out the remainder. The product itself is a thick, clear gel. I've actually never seen a "gel moisturizer" before that actually looked like a gel. It has no smell that I can detect.

I have combination oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin. I'm very sensitive to fatty alcohols (cetyl, stearyl, cetearyl alcohol), which are found in most moisturizers. This product has none of those. In fact, it has no ingredients that are common comedogens, except for dimethicone. I've been searching for a long time for an affordable fatty-alcohol free moisturizer.
Chelsea W.
Southampton
Simple is one of my favourite skincare brands! Their products are so gentle on the skin and where my skin is very oily, it is ideal for me. The price of their products are also amazing for the quality you get. This kit includes three of my favourite products, specifically the facial wipes! I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone with any skin type.
Lauren Z.
Light weight, little fresh scent. My face feels supple but I tend to look quite dewy-greasy in the afternoon. I have combo skin so the T zone looks super shiny. Very affordable and enjoy it I just have to be mindful to blot my makeup. I would buy this again but I am always on the hunt for my holy grail.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?