BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Lizbeth C.
I am giving this moisturizer 3 stars because I really love that it gives me instant hydration as soon as I apply it and I love that, but once it dries it makes my face feel a bit sticky, maybe it's not for me or my skin type, but I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin because I feel like it will mattify your face.
Kai K.
Irving, TX
The product does exactly as it says on the label. Simple ultralight gel facial moisturizer, is a light gel moisturizer if you have combination or oily skin like I do, it's a moisturizer that you will be grabbing every night or day. I would compare it to any other slightly high brand moisturizer but it costs way less. :)
Alisha R.
Luling, LA
Worked well, feels a little sticky so I wasn't so sure about it it first but once I applied I felt a cool feeling and my skin did feel really soft. It's sort of like Aloe Vera clear and sticky just different from your average lotion type moisturizer. I liked it and would recommend this product.
amanda c.
This is my favorite moisturizer it's not oily it's very light which I love because I have oily skin there's no fragrance and i never have to use a lot half of a pump is good for me if u have dryer skin maybe two pumps and u can massage it in but I love this product use it every morning even before primer and makeup
Ashlee S.
Pulaski, WI
This is literally a life saver. I've been using baby lotion because my face is so sensitive to all types of facial moisturizers but then I decided on a whim to try this one and it's amazing. It's not as thick as baby lotion which I love and my face doesn't burn or get all red when I use it. I'm so glad I found this product.
Asma E.
Lancaster, CA
I honestly didn't like the gel feel to the simple Ultra-light gel facial moisturizer, but I found that it did the job in terms of moisturization for me. I have combination-oily skin, so it worked okay on my skin because it was light and I didn't feel like it was clogging my pores, but like I said, if you don't really like applying a gel-consistency product to your face that feels a tad bit wet and sticky, this product isn't for you.
Gladys N.
I stumbled upon this Moisturizer and was able to purchase a couple for .99 . I was familiar with the brand so I figured what's the worst that can happen? Any who, I apply it every morning as a primer, only thing I dislike is how it makes my face feel tacky for a solid minute but after that it goes away. I have oily skin and this moisturizer has made my make up appear more matte, which I love! I would definitely recommend it.
Michelle J.
Hiram, GA
I actually really like this moisturizer. I have used Simple face wash in my daily morning routine so I decided to try out the moisturizer and I really really love it. It does not leave my skin oily at all and it is not too over powering and there is no strong scent which is also a plus when you are putting it on your face.
Stacy M.
Decatur, GA
I was looking for a lightweight moisturizer to use at night that wouldn't leave my skin feeling oily the next morning and this is it! I am so happy with this moisturizer. It's perfect perfect for overnight use, or for a clean, light hydrating facial lotion to keep your skin from drying out under makeup.
Kelsey K.
San Antonio, TX
You can feel how gentle it is as you rub it into your skin. As someone with seneitivity problems, this moisturizer was an amazing find. My skin gets rehydrated, and stays that way, without all the bad stuff. A little thick and sticky because it's a gel, but I like to let it set in before I put on my makeup for the day.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?