BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Pamela W.
Stratford , CT
I have never loved a facial moisturizer. Most creams clog my pores resulting in breakouts, but my skins tends to get dry, the moisturizing gel has met my complicated needs. I was worried at first that a gel would dry sticky yet that is not at all the case. This gel disappears on the skin leaving it moisturized and still feeing clean and fresh. Best part, no breakouts!
sky k.
I just started using this moisturizer and I'm a fan. When I first tried it I was concerned that it was going to be sticky and when I applied it I got even more nervous because it felt tacky. Phew! It dried quickly and didn't leave any residue. It absorbed well and didn't irritate my skin. I'm happy with it so far as a light and easy daily moisturizer.
Mai Xue L.
I didn't really like this. It's very sensitive, which is good. The hydration is not so good. I tried it both winter and summer and I didn't like it. It just wasn't enough moisturizer for me. I understand it says light moisturizer, but I feel nothing at all. Maybe it was just the one I got. I don't know, but I didn't repurchase it after I'm done with it.
Sabrina C.
Fultondale, AL
I have oily skin, and this product really helps me to produce less oil throughout the day. The price is very reasonable for a moisturizer, and the bottle lasts quite a long time because you only need a small amount for your entire face. It can feel a bit tightening on the skin in the winter, but I mostly use it in the summer when I produce more oil.
Becca M.
I have pretty oily skin so regular moisturizers will usually sit on my skin and/or cause my makeup to slide off. Because this is a gel it soaks in and creates a nice barrier between my skin and my makeup. I have very sensitive skin and this one doesn't cause me to breakout. It's definitely perfect for those with very sensitive and/or oily skin.
Yenni I.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product I have acne prone skin and I used this on top of tea tree oil and omg I'm in love it give me that perfect moisturizing effect I'm looking for and plus it feel amazing on my skin I recommend this product to any one suffering with acne ūüėć
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I loved the idea of a light gel as a moisturizer, especially having oily skin that often felt too greasy using other thicker products. While it feels good going on the skin, it doesn't really moisturize. Just seems to sit on top of the skin and didn't always blend well with foundation, powders, and so on. I think it actually accentuated my pores. So if you are looking for a skin refresher perhaps, then this might be great for that. But not a base or a moisturizer.
Summer M.
Macon, GA
Sometimes I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this. I love the lightness,and how my face doesn't feel caked up or thick after use. Also its natural and Thats a nice plus. A few down sides is I have to be careful what products I use with it because it tends to make my face a little sensitive. And it smells bad but it really could be worse.
Angie D.
Gel moisturizers are my favorite. When I switched to gel from a cream base I saw an immediate improvement in my skin. I do use this with a sunscreen so it could affect how much it feels like it moisturizes but if you don't use a sun screen (although you really should) your skin might not feel as hydrated as mine usually does.
Cathy S.
I LOVE this moisturizer! The gel is so smooth and absorbs quickly into my skin. the consistency is just right; some gels are too thin and come out close to a liquid, while others are so thick it's like using frosting. I don't experience any heaviness or feel like my skin is suffocating. The gel provides hydration that lasts all day. I use it under my makeup and have no problems. During dry spells, I will apply during the day if needed over makeup and it works great.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?