BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I use this product pretty consistently. Normally I use the Simple suite of face wash, toner and deep moisturizer. On the days when I wake up dehydrated you can see it in my face and that's when I add the ultra light gel. I especially love it because I have oily skin and this doesn't have a shine. It goes on super smooth sort of like aloe Vera gel. My sister purchased this for me at a Family Dollar but I've seen it at target as well.
Becca F.
I have acne-prone oily skin and use a lot of drying products to treat my acne. This moisturizer hydrates my skin and does not trigger breakouts, and is perfect to use in the morning under makeup. The gel formulation absorbs quickly into my skin and does not affect my primers or foundations like other, heavier, cream-based moisturizers. I recommend this moisturizer if you need something to wear under foundation and other face makeup that feels light and refreshing on your skin.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
I have all the simple moisturizing products and this one is by far my favorite. It's very light for my extremely sensitive skin. It hydrates without layering so much on my face. My only wish is that it came in a larger size as I will be going through these way to quick. I can even use this in addition to another moisturizer on a dry skin day because it's that light and soaks right into your skin.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, KS
I have used nearly a full tube of this stuff and I wanted to like it more than I actually did. I have very oily skin, but I still wanted a moisturizer to provide me with some hydration. While this does dry to a matte finish, it isn't hydrating enough for me (and that's coming from someone with VERY oily skin), and it also dries a little bit on the sticky side. Still looking for other options.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Decided to test this out because I had a coupon for a free pack of Simple wipes with purchase AND they were on sale (bingo!). I had been planning to try out a gel moisturizer, so that was perfect timing. My skin is on the oily side, but becomes very dried out when a lot of products become involved. It is often hard for me to find a moisturizer that can replenish after a good scrubbing without over-greasing me. This gel works great and, as advertised, is super light! I never feel greasy after using it and it has been a major lifesaver this summer.
Natalie B.
I found this at the 99 Cents Only store and loved it so much that I bought 5 more! It's a good thing too, because I can't find it in stores. I love that there's not guessing on how much to squeeze out - one pump covers your face, neck, and décolletage. It is the perfect warm weather moisturizer. Lightweight, soaks in well, and has a light nutty scent (not fragranced, just how it smells)
Cherie K.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this product has never bothered my skin! I always put it on right after I get out of the shower. It's super light and keeps my face really smooth! After a couple months of using this I really started to notice the discoloration of my face fading away! This product is really hard to find though. I always get it from Kmart! And it lasts a super long time! I don't get a new one until after months of using
Wendy T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like the lightweight quality of this moisturizer, but even though I use serum beforehand, it doesn't soak in very well and my skin feels tight 5 minutes after applying it. The thing that REALLY bothers me about this product is that they do animal testing but will not give a straight answer about it. When asked directly, Simple talks about how many millions of dollars their paren't company (Unilever) spends in researching alternative forms of product testing. No "yes" or "no" to a simple question, but the answer truly is yes. They test their products on animals. I can't support a product that 1) isn't a high-quality product, and b) tests on animals but tries to sidestep the question.
Raquel M.
Gardena , CA
I've recently got into skin care products,so when I ran into this product at the store I knew I needed to try it.When I saw that it said gel moisturizer it intrigued Me Because I thought there was only the cream type of moisturizer.So the next day I tried it and fell in love I wish I would have got another one,but I'm sure I will pick another one up soon.Its a must try product.
Brittany S.
Lancaster, PA
I really love this moisturizer for in the summer months. It has a really light scent, sort of like aloe, and it's really light on the skin. On days where I'm wearing light foundation it's perfect because it helps mattify my skin before application. I like the little push-button pump dispenser more than their typical bottle packaging. It makes for better quantity control.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?