BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Brianna P.
Portland, ME
I like this face moisturizer because it doesn't leave my face looking greasy o feeling oily. You only need a very small amount to leave you face feeling soft
Brianna B.
I love to use a gel moisturizer over anything. I really enjoy the feeling it gives your skin when it's been chilled and your not left with any oily feeling.
Ashley W.
Pensacola , FL
This is a great moisturizer. A little goes along ways. This is best used at night because it can cause some grease and shine on my face and there is no spf.
Chrisseh N.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Target
I didn't like it the first time I used it, as the gel consistency was new for me, but once it fully gets absorbed and dries, my skin feels great. Not sticky.
Andrea M.
Love this mosturizer, by far my favorite! It's a gel consistency and sinks into the skin quickly and adds a lot of needed moisture for someone with dry skin.
Lindsey P.
Muskegon, MI
I was very unhappy with this product. It didn't even manage to moisturize my oily skin. The constancy is very odd and it felt like it left a film on my skin.
Ashlyn T.
Lincoln, NE
It's very light and not oily at all! It is absolutely perfect for dry and combo skin and has become my favorite moisturizer for night and day application!
Kellie W.
Hoover, AL
My skin is very difficult to work with and this product worked really well. My skin can be dry and then really oily and this works well in both conditions.
Ashley M.
Henderson, TX
My favorite before foundation moisturizer! Sinks in very quickly and leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated without feeling greasy. This is a MUST have!
Tina L.
I do not like this moisturizer,it burns my skin and create red bumps.I don't know if it is just the formula or ingredients but it just doesn't work for me.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?