BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Donna R.
Van Buren , AR
Great for oily skin!! Skin stayed moisturizer without being greasy! My T Zone is my trouble area and when looking for an inexpensive moisturizer I like Simple!
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's not too strong, so I can use it on my face and not get dry and flaky or be over powered by the smell o chemicals.
Chris B.
I have tried multiple products from the Simple brand and this is just as great as the others. It truly is lightweight and non-greasy yet moisturizes the face.
kristin W.
Jefferson City, MO
I love this moisturizer. I need to stock up. This is perfect for more oily skin as it's very light and doesn't clog the pores. It's also amazing under makeup.
Ashley W.
Pensacola , FL
This is a great moisturizer. A little goes along ways. This is best used at night because it can cause some grease and shine on my face and there is no spf.
Jenny W.
Seattle, WA
My skin can sometimes be very oily and this moisturizer helps control my oil. I like how it is in gel form. In fact, very affordable at any skincare section!
Alexandrea C.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is a really good face cream I love the fact that it is lightweight and that it is a gel espicelly in the hest only downside is I don't think it has spf
Meg M.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this!!! doesn't have a strong scent and I really love that its gel. gel.moisture uses water base not cream to moisturize and it does such a good job.
Stacey G.
I love how soft this moisturizer makes my skin feel. I'll admit, I was a little iffy about it being a gel product but it's really nice, even on my oily skin.
Sharon B.
This product applies light and airy. The gel glides smoothly and sets in pretty quick and hydrates without clogging up my pores. Can't beat the price either!
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?