BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
McKenzie B.
kennesaw
Perfect for dry skin. Usually in the summer and in the winter with the dryness and the heat my skin tends to flake in between my eyebrows, around my nose and on the apples of my cheek. This gel formula smooths out those areas. This product also provides me with long lasting results. My skin gets better with each use! When i apply before makeup it provides me with a smooth and easy application for my foundation, and when i use at night it really hydrates and leaves it super soft!
Cassie C.
I learned while watching a YouTube video by beauty guru Laura Lee that those of us with oily skin should stay away from cream-based moisturizers. She suggested a gel moisturizer. I was going to purchase the Neutrogena gel moisturizer that one of her followers recommended. However, I found the Simple Ultra-Light Gel Moisturizer amongst my facial products. I think it came in one of my subscription boxes. Anyhow, I had high hopes for this product because I have very oily skin, but after using this, my face was so greasy by the end of the day it literally looked like you could fry an egg on it! I've used it several times, and every time I get the same result.
Alicen G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my FAVORITE moisturizer!! And th best part is the price! I've used very high end and nothing compares to this. I bought it randomly bc I'm obsessed with
Skincare and was at cvs and it was on sale. Best choice I've ever made. I'm very oily, and
This actually controls my oil. I was very skeptical bc it is a gel and I didn't want to look greasy. But it did not make me look greasy! And it did moisturize so well. My skin over produces oil due to dryness so I'm very picky!
Meagan B.
Evansville, WI
I'm using this as a dupe for the Clinique moisturizing gel that I just can't keep paying for. The Simple gel is great. It isn't a perfect match, but it is fantastic for the price. It doesn't make me break out, it has no scent, and it provides enough moisture to get through the day. A couple drawbacks: the pump squirts out way more than I need if I'm not careful (vs the Clinique pump which gave me the perfect amount) and it has a less desirable texture than the Clinique gel (almost sticky feeling, but thankfully dries without any stickiness).
Arissa P.
I LOVE Simple products since my skin is sensitive. I bought this product a while back, but only use it sometimes since I have so many different products I like to try. I'm not too much on gel moisturizers but this one was good. I apply it and fan my face so it will dry a little faster. But once it's dry, you can't even feel that it's still on your face. (Only when you apply it) I don't have any complaints about this product. I just prefer the Simple Light Moisturizer.
Den Q.
Kansas City, KS
I have very sensitive, acne & blackhead prone combination skin with large pores that has got to be the most difficult skin type to buy any kind of moisturizer for. I'm not even going to bother to list all the complaints I have about the vast majority of facial moisturizers on the market... it may take writing a book. I just really have had a rough time for many, many years finding a facial moisturizer that works for me. Probably the biggest complaint I have overall though is that it is extremely difficult to find just a basic moisturizer that doesn't have any sunscreen or age defying/anti wrinkle properties to it. All I've really needed is a basic moisturizer to put on at night when I'm not wearing any makeup to follow up my topical salicylic acid treatment with, which usually dries out and irritates my skin if I don't use a moisturizer afterwards to not only restore moisture to my skin but also sooth it from the irritation.
Vanessa M.
I'm so obsessed with Simple products! None of their products ever make my skin break out, and they don't weigh down my skin or clog my pores. I love Simple Ultra-Light Gel Facial moisturizer. I get it at my local grocery store, although you can get it at Walgreens or Target, too. Makes my skin very moisturized but doesn't make my skin feel heavy or greasy. The best!
Meagan B.
I tried this for the first time yesterday, and man let me tell you I am amazed that I haven't given any other simple products a shot, since trying this moisturizer I feel that my skin is able to be moisturized without feeling tacky or slick and that is something I really like because my other brand that I was using is not ideal for oily skin types, overall if you are looking for a great moisturizer you won' t be let down by this one! :)
Allie P.
Gardendale, AL
Smells a bit funky, not going to lie but the smell fades pretty quick. I like this moisturizer for the summer and when I'm on the go. Downside to it is that it doesn't fully absorb into my skin and my skin is left feeling a bit tacky for a while (which is a pain of my wearing my hair down and it's windy, no one likes their getting stuck to their face). The price is good and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so that's always a plus.
Ar M.
Austin, Tx
I use this product pretty consistently. Normally I use the Simple suite of face wash, toner and deep moisturizer. On the days when I wake up dehydrated you can see it in my face and that's when I add the ultra light gel. I especially love it because I have oily skin and this doesn't have a shine. It goes on super smooth sort of like aloe Vera gel. My sister purchased this for me at a Family Dollar but I've seen it at target as well.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?