BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Stephanie T.
Hamlet
I bought this for my son. He is at the age that it is very important to start cleaning your face to prevent breakouts and using moisturizer to prevent drying out.
Lisa R.
Orlando, FL
I like that this is a natural product and does not contain many harsh chemicals but I'm not sure if I would continue to use it because I like a moisturizer that has a spf in it.
Alana B.
Chelsea, AL
This is a great moisturizer! Super light weight and still manages to hydrate and keep your face nice and smooth! Highly recommend this product for those who have dry skin!
Renee  W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I really enjoy this product for lightly mositerizing my face. It's great when my skin is feeling a little oily and I'm using a luminizing foundation that day. It's great for sensitive skin too!
María R.
weston, FL
Sellar la piel es lo más importante Por lo tanto se tiene que cuidar el rostro y un producto que Les recomiendo para eso es este porque me parece que idea para mantenerla suave y tersa
Amy M.
Salem, NH
I have super sensitive skin, along with a sun allergy. This product doesn't irritate the skin. You only need a pea size amount to moisturize without the greasy feeling
Lauren J.
Clinton, NC
I did not like this moisturizer. It did not moisturize very well and it broke me out. I was using the Simple cleanser, toner, and moisturizer together and it sucked!
Unna Y.
Lake Park, GA
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer! As soon as you put it on, you can tell your skin is hydrated and smooth. Since it's a gel it dries a lot faster too so that's awesome. Love it!
Cynthia t.
Boulder, CO
A very simple good moisturizer!! I have been using this for quite a while and I love the cooling effect it has on my skin. It's ideal for gals like me who have oily and dry areas
Alyssa B.
It made my face a little sticky and it felt really dry. I recommend for people with oily skin so it can make it less oily but if your skin isn't oily I don't recommend it.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?