BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Daniela Y.
Perfect for normal to oily skin. It's ok for dry skin. If you have dry patches this isn't going to do much since it is lightweight. But your skin feels refreshed.
Wanda T.
Waterville, ME
Did not feel that this moisturized my face at all. Read some where you could slather it on and use as a face mask so I used it that way. Not sure it did much good, but at least I used it up. Would not repurchase.
Chantelle P.
I have combination skin and love to use this in the summer when I don't need such a heavy moisturizer. I can't use this in the winter as it is to wet and light for my dry winter skin.
Jana Marie D.
Lockport, IL
This is by far one of my favorite moisturizers I have used. I had never tried a gel moisturizer before this. It goes on smooth and does not feel greasy. I love it!
Jessica S.
Midland, TX
Use this mostly at night, it took some time to get used to the gel consistency but it works great. I have combinationoily/dry skin and it keeps it hydrated without being too oily
Anna B.
Trumbull, CT
Deep clean for a fresh feel without being rough on your sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized without leaving behind a weird residue on your skin.
Jeannette G.
Wellton, AZ
The Simple moisturizer is quite small but lasts forever. The pump takes out more product then needed. It dries out on the skin very fast and can be used under the foundation without making you look oily.
Mikayla H.
Houghton Lake, MI
I don't use a lot of moisturizers on my face, mostly just primers, But I did enjoy using the simple gel. It made my face feel refreshing, it wasn't to heavy after applying it.
Ni P.
Waddell, AZ
I tend to have stubborn dry spots, but once I exfoliate and apply Simple, it's as though they vanish. I use this on everything from minor rashes to a replacement for lotion.
Alex M.
Greenwood, IN
Wasn't my favorite moisturizer. I didn't feel like it benefited my skin much. I grab for others over this but I've heard great things from others. Just not my personal favorite.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?