BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Macey T.
It's a decent moisturizer for summer, but I didn't see it doing much for my skin. It is great for oily skin, but people with dry skin will need a heavier moisturizer.
Shayna S.
Lemoore, CA
This moisturizer is too light for me i need something that will last throughout the day. I have dry/normal skin so I'm sure it works for different people just not me.
Isabella M.
Omaha, NE
I love this moisturizer in the summer because it's very light and dries quick! It's only downfall is that it feels very gel like in the winter so I don't use it then
Donna B.
Tacoma, WA
The is exactly what it say. A extremely light moisturizer that settles into the skin very quickly. I really love this one and use it almost daily. I am combo skin but w/ a bit more oiliness so this works so great for me!
I looveee this, especially during the summer because I have oily skin. Though, I give it 4 stars because during the winter I find that it just quite isn't enough.
Lillian V.
New Orleans, LA
It's not my favorite because of the odd texture but at the same time I love how it's unique and gel like. So I personally have a love hate relationship with this product, it moisturizes okay but it's not exceptional.
Lyly S.
Do not like the smell of this product but I love how smooth it feels on my face. When I use this I don't feel a need to use a primer before putting on foundation.
cheri s.
Smithfield, NC
This moisturizer feels so cold and smooth when you put it on. It is a great value and the bottle seems to last forever. It keeps my face feeling hydrated all day!
Laura S.
Mesa, AZ
I was given a sample of this moisturizer from a friend. It has a cool feel. Gel makes me think slimy but it isn't at all. Feels more like a light aloe. Makes my skin feel light and cool.
Lynne P.
Frederick, MD
I wanted to love this moisturizer. it was light weight, sunk in quickly, and left no scent, but it wasn't enough for my dry skin. I need something more heavy duty.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?