BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Lily G.
Absolutely love this!! It is a gel consistency, so it can be used for nearly any skin type. The only upsetting thing about this is that it does run out fairly quickly.
Jessica M.
Overland Park, KS
This does not add a lot of hydration, but it's really nice in the summer or when it's hot and you have fairly to very oily skin. It absorbs quickly and helps with shine.
Amber R.
Ontario, CA
I stumbled upon this product browsing the drugstore and I'm glad I did. In these colder months where I live my face has been so dry, this has helped give my skin that extra moisture it needs.
Morgan A.
Alpharetta, GA
I am not too fond of the formula of this product. I personally don't like the gel, and feel that it is just adding to the oil on my skin. However, I think it would be very useful for dry patches.
Jacquelin V.
Reno, NV
I remember correctly I got this from a box. I love mixing it with leftover foundation to put on my face. it is a life extender for all my other products and feels great.
Pamela C.
Youngsville, LA
I love this! I recently purchased this from Walgreens and I love it! It is a clear gel and it feels amazing on my skin. It's super hydrating and sits well under makeup.
Julia P.
Rosendale, WI
This ultra-light facial gel is perfect for summertime when you don't want a heavy moisturizer. The light consistency makes your skin feel as if you're wearing nothing.
Rachel B.
Tallahassee, FL
Although I appreciate that this has no scent or dyes and is absorbed into the skin quickly, it's just a little too lightweight of a moisturizer, even for my oily skin!
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
LOVE this. I just ran out this morning and I will be buying more soon. Light, not greasy and fast absorbing. Feels a little sticky as it's drying, but that goes away quickly.
Dinah E.
Louisville, KY
I have really oily skin and have been trying a new method in the morning to reduce oil. I use this instead of a cream moisturizer and my face feels amazing and doesn't create as much oil!!
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?