BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Wyndi C.
St Augustine, FL
My daughter has keratosis and this is a great moisturizer for her. She is preteen and the keratosis treatment dries her out. This adds moisture, doesn't cause blemishes and is a great "simple" ha! product for her. Will repurchase and plan to try other products.
Mei A.
I have super oily skin, so I love that this is super light and doesn't add any additional oil to my skin. It's such a cool texture and immediately sinks into the skin, perfect for summertime.
Sandra S.
Kearny , NJ
Very light on the skin and leaves your skin nice and soft. I also recommend if have sensitive skin because it does not have any dyes and it is fragrant fee it doesn't irritate your skin
Kari S.
This moisturizer makes my face feel fresh and is so light you won't even know it's there! I got it at my local Target because I have always enjoyed the Simple line and thought I would try a new moisturizer. I love it!
Alyssa E.
Los Angeles , CA
I use a gel moisturizer during the summer months when my skin tends to me more oily. This one is very nice, but I still feel that I need more moisture in my skin to really feel refreshed.
Rosanna M.
I used to use a gel moisturizer and it was very light and perfect for my combo-oily skin. Unfortunately, this one was quite greasy, it smelled unnatural, and it left a sticky feeling.
Amanda H.
Locust Grove, GA
It's not often I switch from the products I normally use. It amazed me how great the Simple Ultra-light gel worked. My skin is now extremely soft and smooth. makes my day so much easier.
ryvr l.
Moisturizer for me is always something I can be picky about. This one does the job perfectly without making me feel greasy or oily or sticky. It dries very fast and does a perfect job!
Laura E.
Ashland , VA
It's an affordable product and the ingredients used are okay, however I did experience a breakout with this product. If you are prone to breakouts I'd avoid this.
Jenna M.
Addison, NY
Wow I am speechless about this product. I always have had dry skin and such so I was like why not so I bought this gel moisturizer. No more damaged dry skin! so much more confidence
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?