BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Heather D.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great day moisturizer for oilier types. I wore this frequently during the day during last summer and noticed that it didn't cause my skin to get overly shiny like my other moisturizers.
Caity V.
Hammond, IN
I like simple products, their wipes are definitely my favorite right now for makeup removal and wiping my face when I don't feel like I need a full scrub. This moisturizer is nice in the same way.
Brittney D.
Norman, OK
Its light weight, travel size, and safe, I have sensitive skin and it does not break me out, I love it especially on vacation, or long trips. it fairly priced, nooo smell
Megan S.
I like the idea of Simple products, however I have mixed feeling on this moisturizer. I was open to the idea of a gel moisturizer. It does a decent job of keeping my skin soft, but the feel of the gel isn't great. I find it sort of sticky and don't really like that.
Amanda C.
Collingswood, NJ
Great for summer. I found this on super sale at Rite Aid. The product is very moiturizing and has a light scent. I would definitely recommend. Wear with a spf product if you wear this in the day.
Lisa D.
Butler, Pa
I love this moisturizer. Makes my face feel soft and doesn't leave behind a smell or residue. I use it morning and night, and sinks in very quickly. It's become a staple of my skin care routine.
Victoria C.
Boston, MA
Gel based moisturizers are my favorite to use day to day because they are not too heavy. This one has the perfect consistency and hydration that I absolutely love. Repurchased just the other day
Natasha D.
This is my favorite moisturizer! It's like a gel and water based, so it's light, but still gets the job done. It feels really hydrating. Since it is water based it doesn't clog my pores at all!
sara c.
This is a great product but it is pretty thick and when I don't use it for a few days, the product gets somewhat icky if you know what I mean. it definitely keeps me moisturizer all day long
Heather T.
Pendleton, OR
Not my favorite Moisturizer. It doesn't feel like the moisturizer lasts very long. It feel at the moment it is moisturizing and then dry after a short while. It does feel good when I put it on.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?