BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I heard that gel moisturizers were better for oily skin so I tried this one out and really liked it! I use is on a pretty regular basis and my skin has actually gotten less oily over time; talk about a win!
Rebecca J.
Lightweight and perfect to wear underneath makeup as it has a silicone feel. The price is right and the small packaging is convenient for travel. It doesn't irritate my dry skin, in fact it soothes it.
Sydney G.
Warner robins, GA
I was really excited to try this since it's a gel moisturizer and those are some of my favorites, but this one just didn't do it for me. It left my skin feeling sticky and took forever to fully absorb.
Amanda W.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Great summer moisturizer. Light weight and non-greasy. Slightly sticky why it only gets 4 stars. Just enough moisture for my combination skin. It's too light weight for the colder winter months though.
Annice D.
Chesapeake, VA
Only giving it 3 stars because it works. The lid is fragile and broke soon after I purchased this moisturizer. I like that it is a pump, but I don't like all the petroleum based ingredients! Simple is marketed as an organic, natural company. But they are anything but organic!
Misty D.
Avon Lake, OH
I have severely oily skin and am acne prone even at almost 40 years old. This is the first moisturizer I have used, and I've used tons, that soothes my skin and created a smooth surface. I love the Simple brand face care and am so happy after all these years and tons of money to find something that works and is affordable.
Danyele W.
Great product for those with oily skin to add hydration, without shine or clogged pores. I also like this for times when my sensitive skin needs something very gentle after a break out. Highly recommended.
Lauren H.
Arvada, CO
Best moisturizer ever!! It is super lightweight and great for those who may not have amazing skin. It doesn't break you out and also isn't oily at all. Provides the perfect coverage and is refreshing.
Michelle R.
Hauppauge, NY
A really nice moisturizer if you have more combination to oily skin. You can wear it underneath makeup and its not heavy and you still get ur much need hydration without it weighing down your face
laura p.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this lotion. Its super light and it doesn't have a smells. I like applying after my the vitamin c and my skin feel moisturize all day. I just apply this in the morning with sunscreens. At night I use a deeper moisturizer.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?