BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC
This is a decent face moisturizer. It works better for me in the summer than winter. This is a very light and gentle formula. I like the price point and one of the better moistures I have tried in this price point. I would recommend to others.
Jessica S.
Roseville , MI
Love that this stuff doesn't have a bunch of chemicals and stuff like a lot of other brands. Just wish it were a little more moisturizing and less almost sticky.
Amy P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this as a daily moisturizer: it's really light and doesn't carry a smell. However, I prefer to use other moisturizers... This particular one doesn't seem to provide any noticeable results.
Madeline B.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE Simple products especially in the winter when my skin gets really dry and extra sensitive. This moisturizer zaps my dry scaly patches without causing any irritation or breakouts which is huge for me!
Shelbie T.
Fpo, CA
This is a sticky gel moisturizer that smells a little like honey. It is great for oily skin, but j would not recommend for dry or combination skin that may have patches requiring a more heavy duty moisturizer.
Georgia B.
This stuff is so great. It's really gentle. The first moisturizer I've used that doesn't break me out. It feels like nothing it's so light. No greasy feel. It balances out my skin too. Also, it smells great.
Shalynn M.
Layton, UT
It's a pretty good light weight moisturizer... I have really dry skin so I like to use this one over a more intense moisturizer and it acts sort of like a primer as well because of its gel like consistency
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
For a drugstore moisturizer that is affordable, this is fantastic! I used this at night and even during the day because I preferred it to the day time moisturizer.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I heard that gel moisturizers were better for oily skin so I tried this one out and really liked it! I use is on a pretty regular basis and my skin has actually gotten less oily over time; talk about a win!
Danielle P.
Wallington, NJ
I have combo skin so I have to find a product that is not to oily but not too dying. This gel is a good match, really gentle. I find that I won't get oily when I put this on.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?