BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Alannah r.
This product was good for its price, however I felt like I needed to keep putting more on. The packaging was typical. I wouldn't use this again, because I didn't fall in love with it.
Lauren C.
Fayetteville, NC
This moisturizer leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated without feeling greasy and I love using it under my makeup. I have combination/oily skin prone to breakouts and this product has really helped my skin.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
Absorbs amazingly. I love that this is so gentle, not to mention it's a gel, so it's great on my already oily t zone. Doesn't make me oily at all. Love this brand.
Sarah A.
Gretna, LA
Can't say enough about this product. I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. This product does not make me extr oily through out the day and it doesn't break my out. It's so gentle and the gel formula soaks right into my skin. Love this product.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't know how moisturizing this is, but I can attest to the fact that it is kind to sensitive skin. This is a light gel moisturizer that goes on smooth. You can buy it from most drug stores and it's very affordable.
Ginelle M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this in the summer when I need a lighter moisturizer. It's a little sticky and the smell isn't nice, but it's okay. I probably wouldn't purchase it again.
Emily A.
Fayetteville, NC
Great and very light weight on my skin and did not make my foundation look cakey. very gentle on the skin also which was effective because i have sensitive skin.
Misty C.
Sanger, TX
I think this moisturizer is better suited for someone with oily skin. If you have skin on the dry side, I don't it will help much. I have tried this product and found it was not enough to quench my skin's thirst.
Veronica B.
Ontario, OR
I use this moisturizer at nighttime and in the morning before I put on makeup. It's my first time using it and I love it.. It's not too oily and dries fast. I recommend it if you have dry or combination skin.
Megan H.
Wilmington, NC
This is a decent face moisturizer. It works better for me in the summer than winter. This is a very light and gentle formula. I like the price point and one of the better moistures I have tried in this price point. I would recommend to others.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?