BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Fatima S.
Absorbs so quickly! Def not a heavy moisterizer so when i have dry skin it doesn't cut it for me in the winter months but when I'm super oily it doesn't grease up and leaves my face smooth and soft!
Abbey S.
Duluth, MN
Love to use this moisturizer in the summer. I have combination oily skin and in the summer it is mostly just oily. This moisturizer is so refreshing and helps with that tight feeling you get after just getting out of the shower.
Kearstin W.
Oviedo, FL
A little bit of this product goes a long way, feels so hydrating on my face and neck, such a light weight feeling, gives off a cooling effect and perfect for my dry skin.
Briana S.
Charlotte, NC
My skin is SUPER crazy and very very very sensitive and picky with what I put on it. I'm alway scared to try new products because of breakouts. But I'm sooooooo glad that I've tried the simple brand I love it so much it's actually gentle on my skin and moisturizes without making me oily. I definitely recommend this!
Isabella C.
Highland, NY
This gives my skin life again which is heavenly! It was also very handy when doing an art project of painting on the skin. The paint would dry up very quickly and chip but after putting on this moisturizer first it didn't chip!! I would definitely buy this again.
Brenda V.
Stockton , CA
Recently my face has been dry and oil so I have just found the perfect facial moisturizer! This has made my skin smooth and soft over a couple of days! Very affordable!
Jessica W.
Hanover Twp, PA
I love this product it makes my skin sooo smooth and doesn't actually break me out. I have very sensitive skin so that's a plus. It's price range is reasonable. I think I paid like $7 for it but I always have to switch it up.
Chiamaka O.
I adore this formula. At first I was skeptical if this could actually do what it says it would do and I had been using a different moisturizer and was unsure if I wanted to switch. I use both and they are great on my skin
Raelyn T.
Ankeny, IA
Very refreshing and helps a lot with acne. If you don't like strong smells that okay because it doesn't have a strong smell. You don't need a lot of product to put on your face. Takes a long time to use up which is good.
Jordan V.
Hedgesville
If you struggle with acne, it is necessary to try this moisturizer. Within a week I saw my skin was clearer and there were less clogged pores. However, do not purchase if you have dry skin, it will not be moisturizing enough if you're skin is even slightly dry.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?