BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Taylor R.
I liked this for a while and I think when the product started getting older, it's started getting sticky. So, it's good at first but it decreases in value as it sits on the shelf.
Leslie M.
This was good but not for me. My skin still felt a little tight after application even after slathering on a decent layer. My skin felt smooth and hydrated but i couldn't get over the weird kind of tight texture once it dried. Gel moisturizers just aren't for me
Jessica H.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE gel moisturizers, but this isn't a favorite of mine. I find the gel sticky and, more often than not, it leaves my face red. It's surprising because it has a short ingredient list and so many simple products are great for sensitive skin.
Micah Y.
Wasco, CA
Gel moisturizers like this one are awesome for people with oily acne prone skin like me! This one is a great cheaper copy of the infamous clinique gel moisturizer that is yellow
LINDSAY H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I like this moisturizer in the Summer months because it doesn't make my skin too greasy. It's lightweight and leaves my skin super soft! I have dry, sensitive skin with few breakouts here and there. This gel moisturizer helps my skin from breaking out since it's not heavy on my skin.
Kathleen N.
Poolesville, MD
I really enjoy this gel moisturizer. I worried that it might be really sticky. It is at first so definitely wait a few minutes before adding makeup on top. However, after a few minutes it soaks in & feels great. Definitely not a winter moisturizer though. Works great for summer!
Gen M.
Canyon Country, CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL. I have extremely dry skin, and in order to get the hydration my skin needs, I always end up with thick, goopy product. But this product moisturized my skin without feeling heavy on my skin. Also great as a primer.
Stephanie H.
Park City, KY
I love how this moisturizer makes my skin feel after I use it. it's so light weight and doesn't cause any breakouts like some of the other products that I have used in the past.
Jessica I.
Brooklyn , NY
Its a great product for this price range. I does have a very nice and light texture, absorbs quickly and does not leave residue on the skin. Good for oily skin in hot climates
Ivanne G.
I struggle finding moisturizers that I like because of my acne. But this one is gentle, hydrating without feeling greasy. Very different consistency from other moisturizers.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?