BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Simran K.
Carpentersville, IL
This product is my absolute favorite. I've been using it for months now and it is so light on the skin. I have sensitive skin and this product did not break me out at all and hydrates perfectly.
Katie F.
Fairfax, VA
I bought this originally because I loved my Simple face wash and I also had a coupon making it very reasonable priced. I really enjoyed it at first. It wasn't greasy feeling at all. However, after about 2 weeks of use I noticed my skin was actually becoming dryer. I would apply it and my face would become blotchy. Luckily, my fiance likes it so it hasn't gone to waste.
Gwenny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This one was very drying and left my face feeling sticky. and it caused my to have a break out. this product was not pricey at all . it was my first time using it and i would not buy it again
Bridgette  Q.
It's ok for a super sheer moisturizer but my skin runs more dry so it doesn't work well for me but for people who don't need a lot of moisturizer or just need something light perfect for them
Sabrina H.
Binghamton, NY
The price was on point but it left my face greasy. As a women in my thirties, I wanted a moisturizer that worked better for my new found wrinkles. This would be better suited for a teenager.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
I received this in an ipsy shipment and so far it's pretty nice. I've been using it at night because my more expensive one I bought has a chilling effect that I like to put on in the morning to help wake me up. This one is more thick, and clear...I'm happy with it.
Stephanie P.
Light formula. Its a gel but I feel that it doesn't moisturize my face enough to how I like it. If you don't put it on quickly, it leaves white streaks on your face when it dries...its weird.
Nikki G.
Chula Vista, CA
One of my favorite drugstore moisturizers..... it's very light and great for oily sensitive skin. Very good, got this at Walmart for $7 and you get even get better deals with coupons. Very gentle moisterizer. I love it more the the clinical gel moisterizer.
Jess J.
Powell, WY
I really do not like this moisturizer at all. It did not help at all. It was nice because it was inexpensive, but everything else was also cheap about it. I only bought this once, and I do not intend on buying it again. It even smelled very chemically.
Lorena G.
I've only been using this for a week but I've seen great things with it. It doesn't make me oily and has improved the quality of my skin. I was lucky enough to find it at a local dollar store.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?