BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Diana D.
Madera, CA
Really love this moisturizer.
It leaves your face feeling so fresh!
I have oily skin so this is great cause it is absorbed quickly and you have no oily residue. Also leaves your face feeling super soft!
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
I actually go this product for the first time through an influenster box and I haven't gone back to another product sense. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and not oily at all. It's super affordable in comparison to other products.
Jacquelyn A.
Brownsville , Tx
I know the smell isn't a selling point for this brand. It supposed to be natural and simple. But I really don't like it. The product itself isn't that great either. I have sensitive skin and this was actually horrible for me. My skin broke out. I wouldn't buy this again.
Victoria T.
Abilene, TX
I was looking for Burt's bees daily moisturizer at a CVS but couldn't find it and i stumbled upon this and so far i love it. Its been 3 days. i have horrible oily skin and this keeps it down for a few hours which is amazing because I've tried everything to the point where i have to use phillips as a primer to keep the oil down when i use makeup. I lOVE IT and it works great with the simple moisturizing face wash by simple. I want to get the toner. My skin has cleared up so much in the last 2 weeks just from using the moisturizing face wash. IM HOOKED!
Emma C.
Chaska, MN
I just started using this and right when I applied it I thought that I wouldn't like this on my oily skin but it turns out that i actually really did. It takes a minute to sink into the skin but after a minute my face is ready to go and I love it and will repurchase again
McKay Y.
Left my face feeling sticky and provided little value. it doesn't keep my face feeling as moist as I would like. It doesn't help with any flakiness around my nose though. It has never broken me out.
Emily S.
This product is a gel, which makes it feel a bit different from other moisturizers. It's strange to put on at first, but it leaves your skin soft without feeling greasy. It's gentle on your skin and doesn't clog your pores. I would definitely have some of this standing by.
Davnel J.
Seabrook, TX
This cleanser definitely help with my oily skin. I loved the packaging it came. It's the perfect size to fit in a bag and not take up all the room. A little goes a long way and it absorbs quickly.p
Jo K.
Saint Paul, MN
Great summer moisturizer. I have oily skin but this moisturizer didn't make it worse. Very light formula, melts into skin. Not moisturizing enough for winter time- but perfect for warmer weather!
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I love this product because it is not an actual lotion, but a hydrating gel, making it the perfect product for both oily, and combinatiob skin. It's also reasonable in price, and convenient in accessibility, as its sold at almost all large grocery, and pharmacy retailers.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?