BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Lexi D.
Morgantown, WV
I have very oily skin. Therefore, I've never been able to us lotion on my skin because it makes it 100 times more oily. This is the only moisturizer that I can use that doesn't make it oily or break it out
Jeanne M.
Manassas, VA
It's been very hard for me to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my skin oily. This one is light enough to keep my skin from breaking out, but it moisturizes my skin enough. It's also helpful to know that there aren't chemicals in it that can harm my skin. I like the simple approach!
Gabrielle M.
Sewell, NJ
I have naturally blotchy, greasy skin in my t-zone. This is a little pricey for the size of the bottle. But it is worth it. It is a refreshing facial moisturizer. It can tingle when you put it on after a shower. I will continue to use and purchase this product because it works well.
Summer F.
No scent or fragrance. I use this after exfoliating my face. I have noticed that when I put it on before makeup it enhances the quality of my makeup. Used in the winter mostly due to drying out of skin.
Dan M.
Its an ok moisturizer, i had really dry spots that would not absorb this moisturizer no matter how much i applied, its also very light and made my skin feel a little tight, almost as if i had a thin film over my face. I don't recommend it if you suffer from really dry or cracked skin.
Leilani R.
I'm on the fence about this stuff. While I have combo / oily skin, this moisturizer is light on the skin - but it dries up / sinks in fairly quickly and leaves a weird feeling layer. A little bit goes a long way, but it doesn't seem to really do anything to control or stop my oilyness.
Lindsay S.
Glastonbury, CT
This is a nice moisturizer for super-oily skin types, especially during the summer. This would not be heavy enough for those with dry skin, and may even be too light for normal skin types. Also doesn't contain SPF which is a bummer, but could be okay for a light nighttime product.
Ashlee L.
Waltham, MA
This feels nice on the skin, but it has an EXTREMELY chemically smell. I couldn't handle it. I understand that simple products are not scented, but I felt like i was putting rubbing alcohol on my face from the smell of this one.
Rachel W.
Bowling Green, KY
Love, love, love this lightweight moisturizer! Within a minute or two of applying, it's undetectable. It only leaves your skin feeling comfortable, not tight or itchy, not heavy like normal moisturizers.
Carrie Z.
It is definitely light. However, it only kept moisture on my face for a couple hours. Also it smells a little harsh. It stings your eyes too if you get it close to your eye. I bought the product from target and would not buy it again.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?