BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
RD L.
Advance, NC
I had high hopes for this product for the summer months where I just needed a light layer of moisturizer under makeup or just on its own. This failed... it broke my skin out and make it irritated after only one use. The price is great, but something in the ingredients just did not work with my skin type.
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This product i found on sale at the dollar store so i bought 20. This was a huge mistake as it does not mositurize at all and it smells strongly of pee..? I couldn't identify where the smell of coming from but i found the source. i am disappointed. :(
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I like the way the gel felt and left my face feeling clean and fresh. The downside to this was it left my face very itchy which caused me to scratch and rub my face causing it to dry out and crack. Not a fan.
Rachel L.
Lakeland, FL
On oily skin it makes an oil slick. I have acne prone skin and it doesn't break me out but it also doesn't prevent breakouts. Its an all around bland moisturizer but I think it would work good for normal skin.
Rhonda G.
Tried this product for the first time over the past couple of months and for someone with oily skin this has been a great product . It's very light and almost has a cooling effect, doesn't leave the skin greasy or slick and is great under makeup
Gabrielle M.
Sewell, NJ
I have naturally blotchy, greasy skin in my t-zone. This is a little pricey for the size of the bottle. But it is worth it. It is a refreshing facial moisturizer. It can tingle when you put it on after a shower. I will continue to use and purchase this product because it works well.
Evelyn T.
I received this as a gift and after using it for the first time I was hooked! I purchased another one after I ran out. Leaves your skin feeling super soft, leaving you with the perfect base to apply your makeup
Delaney H.
This product gets 2 stars because I used to really like it. However, I have heard that the brand Simple is not cruelty free, and I simply cannot recommend a brand that isn't cruelty free. I guess this was nice well it lasted, would love to use again if Simple would just go cruelty free.
Lauren A.
I didn't have much hope for this as I didn't think it would be hydrating and moisturizing enough on my skin, but I was wrong. it's just the right amount! on really dry days I have to add a layer of a rich moisturizer on top but on average this is enough. it's nice and light and scent free
Katie H.
Clarksville, TN
I have been using this product daily for about a year now and I am still loving it. It goes on very light, does not clog pores, and still hydrates very well! My skin is very prone to break outs, gets oily easily, yet is dry. So I would feel confident recommending it to most skin types!
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?