BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
paige g.
Loveland, CO
I don't always use this but when my skin is feeling particularly dry, I apply a good amount of this on my face before I go to sleep and when I wake up that itchy dry feeling is gone and my skin feels replenished and hydrated. Too much of this can make your skin feel heavy and I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin.
Valerie P.
Oceanside, CA
Just started using this and so far it works great .. the smell isn't wonderful but it gets the job done effectively. My mom actually bought this for me , and she said it was maybe 4 or 5 bucks , I can't quite remember but it's one of those products that you get what you pay for . Other than the nasty smell , it works pretty well
Erica A.
I did like this moisturizer but it wasn't enough for my super dry skin. If you have oily skin and like light moisturizers this will probably be much better for you. Just a warning the scent reminds me of a syrup. Maybe it's just me. :)
Rachel S.
I don't feel like this does anything for my skin. It feels moisturizer immediately after I applied it, but a little while later I felt dry again. This is the case each time I have tried to use it. Sometimes I might use it under another moisturizer just to use it up, but on its own it is not enough for me. For reference, I have combo to normal skin.
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
I use this from after cleaning with Simple's Micellar water. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling fresh, not oily. It is not quite hydrating enough on its own for winter months for me, but overall I'm pleased with the results.
Anna S.
I have oily skin and don't always like thick lotions for my
Face I would really recommend this gel
Formula. It's the right amount of moisture for my oily skin, I liked it . I'd say there could be a nice fragrance to it, it's bland
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
It's so rare to find a product that doesn't make my already oily skin into a complete oil puddle. This definitely kept me normal and I didn't have to worry about being oily! The gel is cool on your face and is a completely awesome product.
Aliya V.
Denver, CO
I love this moisturizer. It's my holy grail product. I have combination, mostly oily, acne prone skin. This product doesn't clog my poors. Doesn't feel at all greasy. Makes my skin feel amazing, and it dries extremely fast. I use this product everyday and would highly recommend it. It's a fantastic drugstore moisturizer.
Shelby S.
Wrightstown, WI
The product itself doesn't break me out which is great however I didn't feel as though it left my skin feeling moisturized, it kind of felt tacky for a long time after applying! Might be better used as a primer for under foundation!
Rachel H.
Huffman, TX
I received this in a subscription box a couple of months ago. This product is very hydrating, light weight and doesn't leave your skin greasy, it settles in quickly! I have very dry skin and while I liked this product I would not repurchase it, my skin needs more moisture. But if you have normal or even oily skin I think this would be a great product to buy! I love Simple!
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?