BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
I received this in a beauty bar box almost a year ago and it was my ride or die all summer long...it's a great product but I noticed when winter rolled around and I started using my benefit porefessional it would ball up and crumble off my face
Colette H.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked the texture and consistency of this moisturizer. It is a really nice light gel, which is great for my oily skin. However, I found that it didn't really hydrate my skin enough and it was a little too tacky/sticky for my liking. Also, I did break out a bit from using this moisturizer. I do have extremely sensitive skin though, so I don't think most people would have the same reaction. It is a very good formula for sensitive skin, does not burn, and has no fragrance.
Meg W.
Knoxville, TN
Love this facial moisturizer. I typically do not use lotions on my face, but i really like the simple brand. it exceeded my expectations. I love the face washes also. very effective, not dissappointed at all. I would highly recommend to others!
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
This gel like moisturizer is definitely a light weight product. It works well after cleansing your face in the morning and before applying your cosmetics. It provides just enough hydration without being over whelming. Super affordable and good stuff!
Bambie S.
San Pierre, IN
I've been using this for about two months now. It is actually very moisturizing for a lightweight gel. However, I'm not sure I like the way my skin feels after I put it on. Kind of feels heavy on the skin. But, no breakouts so I can't really complain.
lisa p.
N Providence, RI
I purchased most of this line and I liked some things but probably would not purchase again. the moisturizer sat on top of my skin and just made me feel greasy. I don't feel like it really penetrated my skin much. I do love their micellar water.
Gabrielle E.
I bought this online a few months back. I was hesitant since a lot of moisturizers tend to make my face oily, which ends up causing breaks out. This was and still is the best product I've tried that works for my already oily skin. One of my favorite products I've ever bought. The only down full for it is the price, which is expensive for such a small bottle. And also the smell, but that doesn't bother me too much.
Christina L.
Columbus, OH
This stuff is absolutely fantastic for acne-prone skin! It's always smart to use a gel cleanser or moisturizer when you have very oily skin. The ingredients are simple enough (no pun intended) that you don't feel bad putting them on your skin.
Nicole K.
Rochester, MN
I like this, but it is a bit thick. When I look for a gel, or oil-free moisturizer, I still want it to be moisturizing. This is a bit too gel like texture and does not absorb into my skin very well like some other gel moisturizers I have used. I use this on my neck and chest now, and it works well on those areas that have thicker skin.
paige g.
Loveland, CO
I don't always use this but when my skin is feeling particularly dry, I apply a good amount of this on my face before I go to sleep and when I wake up that itchy dry feeling is gone and my skin feels replenished and hydrated. Too much of this can make your skin feel heavy and I wouldn't recommend this for people with oily skin.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?