BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Sydney B.
I love this moisturizer! Since I have oily, ace-prone skin, I have a hard time finding moisturizers that will hydrate my skin without feeling greasy, tacky, or that eventually results in a break out. This is my everyday moisturizer, light and refreshing.
Ada S.
This is one product I love. I have so many products I try on my face, because my face is combination skin... And it wither will dry me out badly or I look like a grease ball. But some reason this product as well as a few other is just right for my skin.
Alecia N.
Silver Spring, MD
I have combination oily skin, I really like to use this product during the winter when my cheeks tend to get pretty dry. It works well and doesn't leave my face with a coated feeling. The skin around my eyes are very sensitive so I have to avoid that area
Maria D.
South Burlington, VT
I love this mousterizer for the light feel. However its not my favorite because It can feel like you are wearing a mask sometimes. After being in the sun all day and washing my face and putting this on, my skin still felt dry. It needed more moisture.
Sophie W.
Minneapolis , MN
I like the lightness of this but I'm not a major moisturizer believer, so this didn't really change my mind. I'm not sure if it really did anything for me to be honest, but I don't often feel the need for a moisturizer. Easy to apply though, it doesn't feel gross on your skin and seems to soak in well, doesn't have a weird smell or anything like that!
Anal A.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this and its so good I use it overnight and when I wake up my skin looks good I bought this at the 99cent store I was like for one dollar so I bought more anyways use this its so light on the face its great for sensitive skin I love it and I highly recommend this ūüĎĆūüŹľ
Kailynne M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Having oily skin and being pregnant, I wanted to try a light moisturizer that wouldn't irritate my skin. The gel burns a little when I put it on and leaves my face feeling dry, stiff and sticky. I've used other Simple brand products and liked them so I thought I'd give this a try. Unfortunately I won't be purchasing this specific product in the future.
Danielle C.
Walkertown, NC
I used to never use a moisturizer on my face. I have oily skin and I felt a moiturizer would make it worse. I tried this moisturizer out and it didn't make my skin oily at all! It actually help control my oil prodiction amd balanced my skin. It moisturized my skin leaving it smooth and soft. Has a great smell, anyone with oily skin would love this!
Analicia P.
Tucson , AZ
So I recently bought this product for my self a my local 99 only store. I though what the heck for a buck I'll try it. So happy I did because by my checks, nose and upper lip it tents to get dry. Not any more I have been using this product for almost a week now. I apply the product at night after I wash my face then again before applying my makeup. Its just a perfect moisturizer. I highly recommend this product.
Isabella W.
Clarksville, TN
Absolutelu amazing product! Left my skin feeling very refreshed and very great for hot summer days. This product is easy to find because it is at almost every Walmart and CVS for a very cheap price. 10/10 would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?