BY SIMPLE

Our ultra-light gel moisturizer is carefully crafted with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins, and instantly doubles skin s hydration. This unique, ultra-light and fast absorbing gel leaves your skin with an immediate soft touch the perfect base for your make-up! see more...

• Does this moisturize your dry spots? I have combination skin1 Answers
  • Is it cost efficient? Or kinda pricy?1 Answers
  • GEL MOISTURIZER! Never tried one... How does this compar...1 Answers
Simple Ultra-light Gel Facial Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
  • "This is hands down my most favorite moisturizer I've ever used. It's amazing! I have super sensitive skin, and noticed that a lot of moisturizers turn me into a greaseball when I use them. But this one is so light, I have zero problems with it! It also doesn't smell funny, and is not greasy at all. " in 98 reviews
  • "I really like this moisturizing gel! It doesn't make my face itch or breakout! It also doesn't give me blackheads like heavy moisturizers do!" in 73 reviews
  • "This stuff is fabulous it is light and moisturizes the skin great! Dry skin gets repaired quickly" in 53 reviews
Mary T.
I liked the gel formula of this moisturizer and thought the texture was similar to the more expensive Clinique Gel. I'm a first time user. I purchased this product at my local Walgreens. The packaging is "SImple" but felt solid and clean in my hand. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't need a super heavy, thick facial moisturizer, such as those with oily or acne prone skin.
Sarah M.
chicago il
I light how light this moisturizer feels on my face. I cannot stand heavy creams because they just turn my face in to an oil slick. This doe not seem to clog my acne prone skin. It has a light smell. I use it in the morning. I like that simple has less ingredients.
Qiana Y.
Woodbridge, VA
Love this product especially for the winter when my skin is super dry and flaky. it is such a gentle moisturizer that just absorbs into the skin. I have repurchased this many times i always keep a backup in the winter. I think that they could improve on the packaging.
Devonee' S.
Bartow, FL
This is a really good moisturizer for warmer weather as it is a gel so it can get a little sticky if too much is applied. I wish I was a little less scented because the smell does linger on your face all day. A downside of it is that is does not do well under makeup.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
For oily girls I know that gel is the type of consistency that calls to us. While this did go on nicely and my skin felt moisturized immediately after, later on my skin got super oily which meant that it was trying to overcompensate for the lack of moisture later on.
Tiffany S.
Riesel, TX
Bought this on sale in the clearance bin. I LOVE this moisturizer. I have combination skin which easily gets oily. This moisturizer glides on your face, dries quickly, and stays put! Mind you, I'm one who is usually impartial about products (obvious by my clearance bin swagger), but after trying this, I won't choose another moisturizer regardless if it is less expensive.
Michelle M.
Marion, OH
I love this moisturizer! I have oily skin and this is the perfect moisturizer to use during the day, especially in the summer. This moisturizer also makes a great base for makeup. It sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy or oily.
Kimsy S.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a pretty light moisturizer, which comes in handy during humid seasons. It gets the job done without making your face feel like an oil slick. But if you're not used to such a light moisturizer, it may not feel adequate. But for the price, it's worth a try.
Lauren R.
I've got combination skin, but it'll usually get really dry at night and then really oily during the day. I use this at night to keep my skin from getting too dry, and then I sometimes use it under my makeup in the mornings before I go on about my day. I love it.
Taymar Q.
ROSEMEAD, CA
I absolutely love this product! It is super light like a gell and absorbs into my skin very quickly. I like using it under my makeup and I think it does a great job at reducing the visibility of dry spots after I put on my makeup with this product as my base.
Angelica A.
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin?
Crystal C.
Has anyone tried this moisturizer does it irritate the skin does it leave it dry and flaky?
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this too heavy or oily? Does it cause breakouts or irritation?
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Does this lotion have any spf purposes? And how long does this does the gel type last? Is it good under make up?
Denise R.
Any reviews for someone interested in trying this?